Cheapest place to buy track

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by neb1211, Dec 16, 2004.

1. neb1211

neb1211 New Member

I was looking at track prices at a few of the local hobby shops and in the walthers catelog and I released that I would need to buy a few hundred dollars worth of track for my layout and wanted to know where the cheapest place to buy track is. I would prefer that it would be an online site since I really don't feel like driving all over the place to get track. Unfortunatly there aren't any hobby shops in my town...
  2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

I got a really good price on some Peco Z scale track from Walthers to use in my Nn3 logging area so was pleased with that. Another good place is Internet Trains. You should also try Fifer online sales. Mike is a member here at the Gauge
  3. n_gineer

n_gineer New Member

Toy Train Heaven is about the best prices I have seen on Atlas and Kato Unitrack.
  4. iain wilkinson

iain wilkinson New Member

I think 4nscale .com will be the cheapest and they are great at shipping there stuff,check out there web site.
  5. tillsbury

tillsbury Member

I can recommend, they've always given me good long-distance service. Someone on another thread recommended, of which I have no experience but seem to have the cheapest Peco prices I've seen, don't know about anything else though...

6. SD90

SD90 Active Member

BLW at, has the cheapest price on Peco switches I have found. Pete is great to deal with too.
  7. lsk040365

lsk040365 New Member

Toy Train Heaven IS the best price for Kato Unitrack! $49.95 for a K2 set!