Cheap but good

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by danny_holtermann, Feb 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I aM LOOKING for a gas or electric off road tyhat is very cheap
  2. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

The Kyosho Ultima GP is very cheap. We sell it for about $200.00. That is of course minus the fuel and batteries and such. But you get what you pay for.
  3. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

TRY THE EVADER, BY THE TIME YOU BUY BATTERIES AND A CHARGER, YOU COULD PROBABLY GET IT FOR UNDER 200, AND ITS A PRETTY GOOD TRUCK.
  4. Ya, the ultima is a good truck, if you can get your hands on an ultima type r gas truck you should buy it.
  5. I am interested in the evader, how much alone
  6. alisar70

alisar70 Member

U CAN GET 1 OF EBAY WWW.EBAY.CO.UK NEVER USED AND ITS A 60MPH BUGGY 1/10 iN THE sERACH ON EBAY TYPE NITRO
  7. just b/c of the dumb questions you've been posying i am not taking the advice, anyways i want a brand new one, that guy must have opened it
  8. alisar70

alisar70 Member

trust me it isnt opend He is clearing stock i got 1 of him
  9. mastmec

mastmec Member

He keeps trying to get another sucker to buy one, those buggies are from Smarttech, Toys-r-us sells better rc's.
  10. mastmec

mastmec Member

Sorry, the Evader is just like the Losi XXT, it's a pretty good truck, if you can get the one with graphite, the Duratracs arms are very flexable.
  11. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Is smartech RUBISH
  12. Hey I ain't uying nothing off e bay ok, the evader sounds cool but I am thinking stampede
  13. mastmec

mastmec Member

Yes, Smartech cars are garbage. They are cheap knock-offs of other good cars. Sorry.
  14. alisar70

alisar70 Member

well thats true i aggre cause ive got 1
  15. ya so what truck can I get cheap
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.