Charlie & Virginian

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Don't give up Tyson!
I wanna seeee....pleeeeeze!

Seriously, are you trying to use the attach file feature?
Click on the browse button, & you will see a window asking you where you want to attach the file from...i.e. documents, C drive, floppy disk, etc... locate the file, then click open, & the file name should show up next to the browse button, then click on submit...
Are the pics on CD, or floppy? Have you downloaded them into your computer?

C

Catt

Tyson,I would be happy to assist you in posting your pics also.Just email them to me.

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
pics

:cool: Thanks Catt, I think I figured out my problem but if not expect some e-mail. Rory the trees that are in clumps or clusters are poly fiber fill sprayed with either dark brown, dark grey or black automotive primer then dunked in a bag of several different shades of woodland senic coarse ground foam. The foreground trees are weeds sprayed with hair spray the dunked in the same bag.

Attachments

• t-3.jpg
    t-3.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 139

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Visit site
pics

My railroad is called the Nantahala Midland cause in real life it goes across the Nantahala Mnt. range thru the middle of the Nantahala Forest. It is a branch that was abandoned by the Southern and like most shortlines has no rolling stock (at this time) Just one wore out GP7 and a caboose.Some asked why I chose the orange and black paint job, I guess cause it stands out nicely against all the greenery native to this area.:D

Attachments

• t-2.jpg
    t-2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 140

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Visit site
pics

In luck here comes Southern's local now. I need to work on my lighting and color balancing skills some. Just glad I figured out my problem with posting the pics. It was either the 2 hour catnap I took or the sledgehammer to the side of my tower case. Would like to hear any and all comments good, bad or otherwise as there are not any modelers in this area to get imput from. Now the good news, this is the LAST pic!!!!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• t-1.jpg
    t-1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 130

billk

Jun 12, 2001
Marion, IA, USA
Yeah, more please. How about a layout diagram, too? (You've now reached the point in building your layout where you will spend more time telling us about it than finishing it!)
Bill K

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Visit site
pics

Found 3 more pics I hope you enjoy. Billk I will try to post the track plan sometime within the week. Will try to take a few more pics this weekend also. This area is the only area with finished scenery. The rest of the layout has the track laid and wired and is fully operational but the scenery is only roughed in at this point.Matthyro I will take some pics of the stuff I used to make the tobacco plants and post them with the other pics. Thanks for all the kind words folks!!!!:D :D :D

Attachments

• t-1.jpg
    t-1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 84