"Character" Models

thirteenfury

Apr 25, 2010
Chicago
www.mediafire.com
I've seen a lot of more technical, mechanical models on here, but I was wondering if anyone has some models of scifi/fantasy characters from movies, shows, books, games, etc. Any fandom would be ok, but I'm particularly interested in LotR, Discworld, and Futurama models. Again, of the characters, not ships or anything like that. Thank you!

mapleman

Jul 18, 2007
Melbourne, Australia.
I do know there is a number of different types of Futurama Bender paper models out there on other web sites.
I even remember seeing a Hako Bender model once.
Try paper hollywood for all different types of TV/movie characters paper models.

Good luck.

I hear Futurama may be coming back to TV??
Is it true or false .

thirteenfury

Apr 25, 2010
Chicago
www.mediafire.com
I just downloaded the regular Bender and the gold Bender from the Download subforum, but I haven't come across the Hako model. PaperMuseum has the models of the Suicide Booth and a couple other things. And I swear I heard about a Dr. Zoidberg model...

I've heard the rumors too, but don't know if there's any truth to them. If it does come back on the air, most likely it will be to Comedy Central or the Scifi Channel (no way in hell am I going to call it Syfy).

mysteroid

Jul 1, 2008
Hong Kong
There's a ton of character models pulled from a game, I think it's World of Warcraft, but I'm not sure. The models are all pretty awesome looking though, I'd love to give them a try.

You can find links to them at Papercraft Paradise. Give it a google and see what you can see.

Steve

Malave

Apr 24, 2010
tektonten.blogspot.com has some lotr model. Just scroll down the list on the left. Futurama is coming back with the original cast on comedy network.

thirteenfury

Apr 25, 2010
Chicago
www.mediafire.com
Thank you, guys (and girls?) for your help! I haven't come across the Parcraftcentral.net site before, so that was a welcome addition to the paercrafting sites I follow. I follow Tektonten occasionally; I'll have to rediscover what LotR models he has. I've seen a WoW papercraft site; it's run by one of the PaperPokes team (PMF maybe?). Very nice models, and I'm not even a WoW gamer.