champ car

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by gilpna, Jul 4, 2009.

1. gilpna

gilpna New Member

2. gilpna

gilpna New Member

i would really like a paper model of this car
  3. zot

zot Member

The new admins would rather that we spent all of our time searching the web for information than building models, so I can't post a link for you. Seach for Daisey Designs on the web. It's the only source of Indy cars that I know of. Nice cars. Some are offered for free.
  4. gilpna

gilpna New Member

yea, i downloaded one of the indy cars but im referring to the "newest" champ car when it existed, and i just cant seem to find it anywhere
  5. pet1972

pet1972 New Member

6. gilpna

gilpna New Member

nice, i have that one downloaded somewhere, but i was looking for that specific model, there doesnt seem to be much interest in those cars and a while back i tried designing one myself but failed when i got to the curved parts
  7. pet1972

pet1972 New Member

8. Mrpalaces

Mrpalaces Guest

There is a champ car, a Taget Chip Ganassi Lola of 2000, but there are no references of download or buy, just a damn picture. Google for 'kami mokei saurus_one saku13' and you'll find it. I mailed the site's creator like three months ago, and he didn't answer. By now I'm thinking in design the model by myself, but I can't get an answer from the few people that have made champ car mods for racing games (like champ car challenge or CART factor) to get a 3d model and use it in Pepakura Desginer. S it seems that I'll have to make it all by myself.
  9. spam

spam New Member

What exactly is a champ car?
  10. mick80

mick80 New Member

Champ Car was the best open wheel racing series ever! I would love a 1997 Target Ganassi Reynard #12 of Jimmy Vasser, or Greg Moore's #99. In a big scale to, I have the diecast 1/18 but a 1/4 scale would be nice!
  11. bcarter1234

bcarter1234 New Member

Thanks for the link.