Cgutzmer going MIA - kinda

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by cgutzmer, May 29, 2008.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I will be going out of state for training all next week. I have no idea what my net access will be (besides I want to visit denver and hit the mountains as often as possible) so I may only be around intermitantly. Feel free to contact any of the mods in my absence - I have complete faith in all of them. If you have a serious concern please email me at cgutzmer (at) gmail (.) com
  2. Patty

Patty King of Swaziland

Thanks for lettings us know about your absence. Have fun for us! :)
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Thanks Patty - Nice to know someone cared ;)

I am back! Had to take a couple days extra to get work back in line.... checking things out now!
  4. Soaring

Soaring Middle School Student

Whoo! Cgutzmer is back! Thank God you had a safe trip :)
  5. loadmat

loadmat Member

I'm trying to contact the webmaster of the forum, and this is the only way I can think of to get some help. When I log on, I can post, I can browse, but I can't go to the download page any longer, and when I log on, a box comes up that says I'm not properly logged on. When I fill out this log on box with my user name and password, I get a wlecome - thank you for logging on then the box pops up again and tells me the same thing that I'm viewing as a guest on not logged on. It seems to be looping, and I couldn't find a "contact us" link anywhere on the site. I was able to reset my password to my original password, it wouldn't recognize my password yesterday, so I did the forgot my password, got the temp password, went in to update username/password and changed it back to the password it wouldn't recognize yesterday, and now that part works, but I still can't activate the download link with the temp or new/old password. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I will check your account settings. In the meantime please clear all your cookies and temp internet files. What browser are you using? To reach me direct cgutzmer at gmail period com (to foll the bots that look for address....