Central Indiana Train/Swap Meet

leghome

The Central Indiana Division of the National Model Railroad Assoc. is hosting a Model Train Show and swap meet Sunday Janurary 25th. This is our annual Super Bowl Sunday train show at which we have a live auction to benefit the programs of our Division. All items have been donated to us and there is usually no reserve on any of the items we have for the auction. This year we have a pretty decent collection of PRR and NYC books and memorabilia. The Show/Meet will take place at the Hamilton County 4H Fairgrounds Expo Center in Noblesville IN. located 1/4 mile south of the intersection of State Rd 32 and State Rd 37. Show/Meet time is 10AM till 4PM with the Auction starting at 2PM. If you are in the INDY area on Super Bowl Sunday stop in and see us we would love to meet and greet you. Admission is $3 per person with children under 12 free with paying adult.

jon-monon

If I can make it, I'll be sure and look you up, Larry! Thanks for posting the showtime. 45 mins S. of here, but my random schedule is not set that far out. In fact it's never really set.

leghome

I do hope you can make it Jon. It is not a real large show but it is usually a very good one. Some good bargains can be had at the auction. Two years ago I won 27 DPM N scale buildings mostly assembled but not painted for around $75. You never know what might show up at the auction. A few years ago a HO brass steam engine made an appearance and went for over $300.