center beam wrappings

Ebournerails

hi all
someone told me there was a sheet of blanks for lumber load wrappings. i want to make wrappings for a private company. anyone know where to find it

Kenneth

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
I know a few years ago, there was one company that made banded load kits for centerbeams. They came with blocks of wood, and printed paper for making the wraps.
But with age, comes memory loss.....
You could try printing them yourself. I'd use pieces of scrap paper first, so you could size it, before printing the final copy.

ezdays

Out AZ way
I know a few years ago, there was one company that made banded load kits for centerbeams. They came with blocks of wood, and printed paper for making the wraps.
But with age, comes memory loss.....
You could try printing them yourself. I'd use pieces of scrap paper first, so you could size it, before printing the final copy.
Yeah, I bought some of these N scale kits a long time ago and started to build them up and never finished. I've got it on the list, but it's now a good fifteen projects down the unfinished list :rolleyes: :rolleyes:...

I looked it up and found the following invoice from Brooklyn Locomotive Works dated 8-28-03:

NSN-LL033 Sierra Pacific -windy 73' Lumber Load $11.95
NSN-LL034 Clearwater Forest Industries 73' Lumber load $11.95

I haven't a clue as to whether they still carry them or if the price is still good. They were manufactured by N scale of Nevada and consisted of a printed sheet for the lumber and plastic strips to build up the load to paste the lumber on.