Catts Warehouse

jmarksbery

Here is an old one, I modeled this years ago in HO scale and after finding my Easy-to-Build model railroad structures, 1978, I decided to model it in N-scale. For you younger guys this is a sharp little building for between tracks, with a frt. side of 14ft and the rear of 5ft. The spur side is 70ft long and the main line side is 73ft. an odd shape.
If the pictures will upload I named the building Catts Warehouse after the man himself.
The first pic shows the spur side:

Attachments

• aspurside.jpg
    aspurside.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 282

jmarksbery

The last one shows the frt. of the building and you can see that space means everything here and you use it all as necessary.
(if anyone would like the plans just e-mail me)
Catt I hope you don't mind.
Thanks, Jim
:wave:

Attachments

• afrtcatts.jpg
    afrtcatts.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 261

Clerk

That is a nice little building. When my eyes first saw the words CATTS Warehouse, I read warehouse as something else until I looked again.:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :thumb: :thumb:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Thats a very neat structure Jim. I am sure Catt will be honoured to see his name on it. I love the way you added the creeper on the narrow end and the clutter at the other. We all need one or two of these buildings to fit into these narrow spaces

C

Catt

WHAT! No pepsi machine? Howam I gonna get get my Code Red fix?

Other than that I like it.It's the most purrfect warehouse I've ever owneded :D

C

Catt

I think I know someone who can get us a deal on a slightly used Pepsi machine.:D

ALLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXX!!!

shaygetz

Actually installed an air conditioning system in a warehouse similar to this one tucked between tracks on a stretch of former PC line/now Maryland and Delaware in Lower Delaware. They were using it as an assembly plant for---drum roll please---boogie boards and waveriders. The glue room would knock out the assemblers with the fumes and the A/C would be a much welcome relief for them. Put a M&D CF7 next to it and you'll have me all homesick :cry: Great work:thumb: :thumb:

Arlaghan

Very nice! Lots to take in, great work!

Don't worry Catt, there will be plenty of Pepsi machines to go around at the NTRAK BBQ! ;)

spitfire

Originally posted by Clerk
That is a nice little building. When my eyes first saw the words CATTS Warehouse, I read warehouse as something else until I looked again.:eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :thumb: :thumb:

Catt's Cathouse????

Great looking building!!!

Val