Catt made me do it.

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by leghome, Jul 29, 2002.

1. leghome

leghome Member

Here are pix of my latest bash. I had never done any bashing till Catt talked me into it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Catt

Catt Guest

Yur honer ,I plead guilty. :D :D :D

Lookin' good buddy.
  3. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

That's some great work Larry!:cool:
    Looks like you've got the making of a really nice "city scape"!

I know what you mean about Catt!...He's coaxed me into a few things too! (thanks, Catt!):D :p :D
  4. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Nice job Larry, looks great ! :cool:
  5. BNSFC449W

BNSFC449W Member

Nice building! Is it for sale :D

6. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Larry, thats some really fine work there, nice to see some good kit bashing.

7. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Nice one Leghome,

I love to see 'em small and tall. I wouldn't have the nerve to cut such long cuts through so many angles of roofing. It worked out just dandy in yours. Congrats.

8. leghome

leghome Member

The long cuts are not hard with a dremel tool. Mine is a multi speed and I ran it at one of the slower speeds and took my time. This is the first time I have used the dremel for this type of work I and really like it.
  9. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

Larry, I love that building! What did you bash it from?

10. leghome

leghome Member

Gary I have no idea what the building was. It had what looked like retail store fronts on the first level and the rest could have been apartments or a hotel. I bought it when I first started in N-Scale. It was already assembled and I got it when a lady was getting out of the hobby because of deteoriating eyesight. I bought a bunch of rolling stock, locos and buildings and htat was 13 yrs ago. I Think it might have been faller or some other European mfgr.