Catt made me do it.

leghome

Here are pix of my latest bash. I had never done any bashing till Catt talked me into it.
resort1.jpg
resort2.jpg
resort3.jpg
resort4.jpg
resort5.jpg
GilbertHaus.jpg

Drew1125

That's some great work Larry!:cool:
Looks like you've got the making of a really nice "city scape"!

I know what you mean about Catt!...He's coaxed me into a few things too! (thanks, Catt!):D :p :D

Nice one Leghome,

I love to see 'em small and tall. I wouldn't have the nerve to cut such long cuts through so many angles of roofing. It worked out just dandy in yours. Congrats.

Errol

leghome

The long cuts are not hard with a dremel tool. Mine is a multi speed and I ran it at one of the slower speeds and took my time. This is the first time I have used the dremel for this type of work I and really like it.

leghome

Gary I have no idea what the building was. It had what looked like retail store fronts on the first level and the rest could have been apartments or a hotel. I bought it when I first started in N-Scale. It was already assembled and I got it when a lady was getting out of the hobby because of deteoriating eyesight. I bought a bunch of rolling stock, locos and buildings and htat was 13 yrs ago. I Think it might have been faller or some other European mfgr.