Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by dj6666969, Oct 8, 2005.

1. KainHarrison

KainHarrison New Member

Cats are good pets to have, the only downside I have with them is the litter box. If you can keep it in a garage ore somewhere not used in the house then it's perfect.
  2. geyrch33

geyrch33 New Member

I love cats though have been living without mine for about 2 years now because I have developed an allergy toward their hair. It is really frustrating to be without my pet who I have grown to love for more years already. Though when choosing between health and something that should be considered a hobby, there is no question that health should be the primary concern.
  3. Zathros

Zathros Guest

It isn't the cat's hair, it is their saliva from licking it. You may be able to remedy that with some ointments that are good for that cat also. My best friend Cat died at 27 years of age, her daughter at 25 and the granddaughter at 17 of Pancreatic failure. They can really become part of your life. :)
  4. JasonEddy

JasonEddy New Member

I do love cats because cats are very cute, and there are three kittens in my home also my sister love cats.
  5. ted181

ted181 New Member

I love my cat except for when she jumps up on the shelf with my paper models on it.
  6. Selber

Selber New Member

I have a long haired black and white cat, he is absolutely enormous and has lots of personality. I dont even really consider myself a 'cat person,' since lots of cats are very timid or dont interact with people much, but I love my own cat (maybe all cat owners say that though!)
  7. DerrenSmith

DerrenSmith Guest

I am very big cat lover. My favourite pet Persian cat I love them very much and I also love the dogs.
  8. RosalindaEverett

RosalindaEverett New Member

my fluffy huge ******* is persian :)
    i adore him!
    when he starts playing he becomes so big -
    i run away screaming ahaha
  9. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

I have a black cat I named Shadow and he lives up to his name, he follows me anywhere in the house and when I shave he will watch me, and in the morning when he knows I am awake he will jump on the bed climb over my wife and lay on my chest and if I have my hand anywhere near my chest he will push his head under it so I will scratch his head, he his a good cat... my best friend.
  10. Swampfoxx

Swampfoxx Member

I have 2 cats, one could care less about my models, paper or plastic. The other one is very curious about them.. If I build a card model and the part doesn't fit for whatever reason, I put it in a shoebox on the floor and she "sneaks" up to the box and steals one from me;-) She stays off my table and she has a great time hiding the pieces in her stash......Works for for her.

11. Zathros

Zathros Guest

My cats for the most part leave my stuff alone, but they like to sit on the both printers and I have had to take them apart because of the cat hair. :)
  12. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Strange, I have no problems regarding my models with my hamster... :p
  13. wulfric

wulfric New Member

We have 3 cats. None of them bother with the models, unless of course they are in the way. The problem is they always want to sit on my lap when I am on the laptop.
  14. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Somebody posted this pic on facebook... sign1

Attached Files: