Cats

Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by dj6666969, Oct 8, 2005.

1. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Any 1 have any? Today we got 2 new kittnes they are so cool... Any cool storys about yours..? Color's, breeds?
  2. redheat

redheat Member

never used to be a cat person until a friend ask me if I would be interested in one that was hanging around, so I said sure little did I know that it was expecting kittens well to make a long story short this cat is so cool almost acts like a dog , follows me around , lets me know if someone is close by and has never scratched or bitten me or any of my friends . I would truely be at a lost if anything ever happen to it , Pets Are Great, RED
  3. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

im not really a cat person. i like dogs. lol but i do have one
  4. bandit1

bandit1 Member

ya cats r ok. i have 2 tho they werent my choice. they were strays at my dads work so he brought em home. the one sleeps all day n the other one i taught to chase and bring back a foil ball. lol w/e, id still rather have a dog!
  5. ty923

ty923 Member

Cats are ok my mother has 13 cats and 3 dogs.the dogs are cool two pits and a chow.me my self i like lizards i have many differnt kinds all togeather 16. 3 bearded dragons,7 lepard gekos two i bread me self,2 crested geckos that i hope to breed soon!,2 Blue-Tongue Skinks that are breeding as we speak,1 iguana 27 in long,1 nosy be pathare comelon he is brite blue and red like i said i like lizards.
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ive had lepard gecko's in the past I love how soft they are. We also had a 3 foot Savana monitor, big and bad#@$%lizard :D Right now besides the cats I have a 5 year old 19 inch bearded dragon, male, hes really cool. I am hopeing to find a female and breed them.. the sad thing is u can't tell if there male of female tell there older :( Skinks are cool, had the chance to take care of one once, really friendly.
  7. ty923

ty923 Member

you can tell male from female at a farly young age with the bearded dragons buy looking under at the bass of the tall and look for two bumps for male and one for female best to look close under light.
  8. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

its harder to tell when there young.. we couldn't tell about mine for awhile... Also males have the bumps by there vent while femals don't have anything
  9. ty923

ty923 Member

true you can tell at about 7 weeks old.
  10. redheat

redheat Member

I had a bearded dragon ,Blue Iguana, Pink Boa, and 2 burnese Pythons ,Up keep was starting to become to much at the time so I sold them , RED
  11. ty923

ty923 Member

little update my girl frind came home with 2 male bobcat citins.the parints are 40 and 45 pounds thay are growing by the day.i would have to say these cats have spunk.
  12. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

thats awsome man.
  13. ty923

ty923 Member

thanks dj i will have to get some pics and post one up so you my take a look.thay look a little like a house cat but the bone strushere is differnt.
  14. Golf_VR6

Golf_VR6 New Member

i have a tarantula.... hey dj :D
  15. roch

roch Member

I have almost always had at least 1 cat. One time I took a street cat in not knowing it was pregnant. My landlord was not pleased at all. :cry: I loved them all but got kicked out of the room I was renting. :curse: It was tough to have to leave them behind, but I do know they constantly bother him after I left. :twisted:
    I have 2 now and they eat better than I do. I tend to spoil them and they love me for it.

Roch
  16. jeannie078

jeannie078 New Member

Hello,

I like cats very much, I have 2 cats at my home.
  17. roch

roch Member

I love lizards. I used to have a lepard geko. One of my cats ate it. :eek:
  18. Tim Crowe

Tim Crowe Member

Don't talk to me about cats. One of my five has chewed up some paper models;

100_1206.jpg

Cat pie anyone?
  19. Undead_Bird

Undead_Bird New Member

I love cats. I have one at home
  20. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

My kittens have an appetite for cardmodels and things I've blown my nose in. But, despite all that they pillage and destroy, its impossible to be mad at them. The perfect weapon, I'd say.