Carl's Apollo post flight CM (continue)

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by Nando, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Nando

Nando Designer Extraordinaire

Following the way of kooklik continues his marvellous thread "U-Boat Type VII C 1/72 Scale ", I start this new thread as pursuance of the old one, in this way I'd like to say my trust in the forum and in his resurrection.

I'm working in the ICT me too, and I know how complex and difficult is to migrate from one platform to another, so I understand how many difficulties the administrators encounter in the migration. But it breaks my heart to see our forum in this trouble ... :oops:

BTW here some step ahead and in the back ground some improvement in progress ....:mrgreen:

2. paper-toys

paper-toys FOUNDER OF PAPER-TOYS

wow! if i were to try to make those chairs, i would make them look so messed up!(thats why i hate detail in chairs! I CANT DO THEM!) LOL, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  3. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett Active Member

Great Job!

The seats look better than My Test Build!

4. SAustin16

SAustin16 Member

Hi All,

Glad to see so many people have made it into the new site.

I'm working on the chairs also ... but mine don't look half that good (LOL).

Keep it up!
  5. underwoodl06

underwoodl06 Member

Where did you get the Apollo CM stands for the models?

6. Nando

It's a my design that still is in development. The picture below inspired me and when I'll complete the stand, if it will interest to someone I can publish it for free, may be in the Surfduke's Moonport.

Best, Nando :mrgreen:
  7. londonbluemisty

londonbluemisty Wayne P

Hi Nando,
    Hows your post flight apollo CM c/w stand coming on??

8. Nando

I'm back ....

sorry but I was out to verify some detail of the real thing :thumb:

Attached Files:

9. Nando

now ....

I can complete the model and the base too with the information I collected :mrgreen:

Be patient, please :thumb:

Attached Files:

10. Nando

11. SAustin16

SAustin16 Member

That is a great link that I've never seen before. Thank you.

I just reviewed the "Controls and Displays" PDF. Talk about information overload. I cannot imagine being able to train enough to quickly handle situations such as Apollo 12 encountered on lift-off.