1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

CardPlanes (Modele Kartonowe) PWS-10 Pre-Release build

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by DavidESP, Jul 17, 2008.

1. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I cant say for sure but I bet the hardest part of the build was the struts for the wings (magnificent build!)

maybe you cant build it now but I bet it wont take long to learn the ropes :) the skill sets are the same for a super easy model, it just takes longer to do and requires a bit more finess for the fiddly bits. After you have a few under your belt you will be able to do it! Build the easy ones to as fine of specifications as you can, dont hurry through it. You will build off what you learn as you progress to more complex models. Understanding how the flat paper forms into the 3d object can be the hardest part!
    Chris
  2. DavidESP

DavidESP Member

57 Cadillac, it is a tough build for someone new to cardmodels, but it is not as bad as it looks. It will require lots of methodical and slow work cutting and fitting parts. The designer allows very little leeway and everything has to be cut exactly or you will have problems. The good thing about this one, and others of his, is that you can reprint the parts you need if you have a problem. If you want to try something a little easier from this designer, look at this one, also free, here:http://www.modele-kartonowe.com/pws-50/index.html

Have a good day.