Cardmodelers Challenge 1 Slideshow

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by thewoodengraver, Sep 11, 2006.

1. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

I made a Slideshow and a Screensaver of the pics posted on the " I challenge all Cardmodelers" thread. There are about 160 pics of cardmodels on each. This is really a Must-see for ALL.
    They are on my downloads page, about 6.61mb each.
  2. cbg

cbg Member

Thanks Phil, for your stewardship on this thread. The effort is appreciated by all, I'm sure. Everyone who participated enjoyed doing so, and those who were just along to have a look had fun as well.

Now if I can just get my miniature hands to work for your next challenge. . .

3. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Phil, problems on the Screen Show.
    Won't download.
  4. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Phil, beautiful job! It looks like we have some very skilled and prolific builders in this group. A pleasure to look through, thanks for your efforts. As for the next one, I don't know... It's not so much the handling of the small parts, it's the SEEING of them! :)
    Fred Z
  5. thewoodengraver

Please try again, or try a different browser. It works fine from this end. Anybody else have troubles? What browser is giving you trouble?
  6. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Thanks Phil, this is great since i was looking for a new screen saver anyways. Gonna be hard to top this one!
    Thanks for all the work you put in on the challenge and of course for the challenge itself. It was great to see so many models posted up by so many different members.

I got the screensaver with no problems but the slideshow won't download (not that I need it since i have the other one). I get the following error when I click to download the slideshow:
    Sorry, Unable to process request at this time -- error 999.
    I use Internet Explorer with all the updates.

Thanks again Phil!
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

IE and Firefox with a 999 error.
  8. Phil, I downloaded both this afternoon with no problems. Now I'm getting a 999 error from Yahoo on both. I tried Firefox, Exploder, and Opera and the results are the same. I suspect it's their server that is the problem.

Cheers --- Larry
  9. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Just got the slideshow without any problem. had 999 error earlier during the day...
  10. thewoodengraver

11. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

For Firefox there was no error. The downloader tool just stopped and refuse to show anything.
    I downloaded it a few minutes ago, no problems anymore.