cardboard

Joepomp

Dec 29, 2002
New Jersey How yous doing
Visit site
Shakey start

Here is the first pic. I don't like the way I cut the strips with the rivits. The rivits came out nice, but cutting the strips square was a problem. I may re-due them. I also added thin carboard ribs on to of the strips with the rivits, but the thin strips twisted and bent so I removed them. I may change to some plastic parts :(

Attachments

• Model Hopp.jpg
    Model Hopp.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 129

CharlesH.

Jul 31, 2004
my house
I love this stuff! I just finished scratchbuilding a garage and yesterday I started with a 3 story house, only that there's a problem... what do you suggest for windows and doors? I know they're available from Grandt Line but the closest hobby shop is a 5 hour drive away.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
CharlesH. said:
I love this stuff! I just finished scratchbuilding a garage and yesterday I started with a 3 story house, only that there's a problem... what do you suggest for windows and doors? I know they're available from Grandt Line but the closest hobby shop is a 5 hour drive away.

Some folks use waxed white thread. Others use white paint and a drafting pen. Robin (Mathyro) runs off copies from his graphics program.