Cardboard TK Gloves

nathanmagus

Illusionist
I'm not too certain this might belong in this category, or in "Off Topic", so please move this thread if it needs be somewhere else. Thanks.

Anyway, I'm thinking of spending a couple of weeks making cardboard "telekinesis" ("TK") gloves, for fun, and possibly for profit (if I can find a manufacturer, anywhere, to make a production version of it using some material other than paperboard) in the future.

My idea is to build a glove that uses electromagnetic principles to move things forward (and possibly backwards), but with a "killswitch" in case the user doesn't like the outcome (i.e. too much energy causing a truck to ram towards the user, instead of merely moving the truck a couple feet - in this case a "safety pin" [like on a fire-arm] or a "killswitch" can come in handy, to cut-off power to the device in case of emergency) designed-in to the original prototype.

It shouldn't be too hard to build. I'll have plans and a download ready in a couple of weeks. I'll need regular reminders to complete this work effort, because I have ADHD and don't always finish what I start (I am also an Aries, so that causes continuity problems as well :mrgreen: !!).

If anyone's ever attempted this and done a Youtube video or can find one (a video) of something like what I am talking about, please reply with the video link. Thanks!

~ Nate Magus, over and out!