Card models of russian launchers

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Leo Cherkashyn, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Hi everybody.
    I have been interesting in modeling from my ten years old.
    I made too much flying airplane models, then I was a children. But these are my first card models of last 15 months. I renewed this enthusiasm, when saw this hobby in the Internet.
    So, I display models of Energia-Polius, Energia-Buran, Lunar Orbiter and Lunar Lender (from canceled Russian lunar Energia/Vulkan program), launchers Dnepr-1 and Tsyklon-3.

Attached Files:

2. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

thats an amazing introduction...welcome.

Are these your own designs or do you know where they are available?

Thanks John John
  3. Thank you John
    These are my own designs

4. Nikolai Golovachev

Nikolai Golovachev New Member

Hello Leo!
    Your models are great. Do You plan to publish them? What is the scale? Do You use any CAD program to design this models?

Привет, Леонид!
    Твои модели замечательно смотрятся! Планируешь ли ты их опубликовать? А масштаб какой? И как ты конструируешь модели - "от руки" или используешь какой-нибудь CAD?
  5. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Hi, Leo!
    Outstanding work!
    Thanks for posting photos of your superb designs and builds...I think you might find quite a number of modelers would be interested in your models if you decided to market them, especially since they cover quite a few craft that are not available anywhere else, as far as I know.
    If you ever decide to make them available to the public, please let me know, I would like to be one of your very first customers!
  6. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Outstanding work. I too would be interested in your work if you make it available.
  7. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Gorgeous collection of models. I bet a lot of people are drooling over them...I know I was.

Keep up informed of additions to your collection.

8. dhanners

dhanners Member

Absolutely lovely models!

Next question.... Where can I get copies?

David Hanners
    St. Paul, MN