Card models in London?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by dhanners, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhanners

dhanners Member

My son and I are traveling to Britain later this week (my mother was from there) and I'm wondering -- are there any "must visit" hobby shops in London that feature card models?

Although we'll be visiting family, we will have some time to sight-see, so I'd like to check out a hobby shop or two. If anyone can suggest some, I'd be most appreciative....
  2. John Griffin

John Griffin Member

Hobby shop in London

Check out Marcle Models... the address is:

Marcle Models, Turnagain, Finch Lane, AMERSHAM, Bucks. HP7 9NE, England.
    They currently have an ad in the back of "Aeroplane' or 'Airpower' magazine (I can't remember which... it's one of those British ones). They stock card models from JSC and others. They have a website too, is the url.

John G.
  3. GT5500

GT5500 Member

It would also appear that Marcle are the only proper card model dealer in england.
  4. Gene

Gene New Member

BookEnds in London

You should definitely visit BookEnds, not far from V&A and Harrods. They carry all leading lines of European manufacturers including Instant Durable, Pascaline and Paperlandmarks. Also you can find there pop-ups, origami and a lot of crafts materials to build models from scratch. Really nice shop!!
  5. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Amersham is a bit far off in the countryside... Does anyone know ANY paper model shops in central London?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.