card model marathon!

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by cbg, Jan 29, 2006.

1. cbg

cbg Member

If any of you here at haven't checked out recently, please do so.

In their portal, look under "most current threads" for "kartonbau-marathon" thread. It was fun to take part in and I suggested that it expand its awareness next time to include anyone interested.

Perhaps this forum (and others) could have their own at different times of the year?

P.S. the free Douglas M2 from I'm working on is a good kit for an amateur like myself to sink into and get about 30% completed in 24 hours.

2. histbuff1190

histbuff1190 Member

how is it that u download the M2? i went to the site but am having some trouble getting it to work properly :(
  3. cbg

cbg Member

Hmmm. . .their site has changed a bit.

If you land on this page, scroll down to the third item where you'll find a pic of the M2. Beneath the accompanying text is an open folder icon that reads: Скачать модель!

Ideally, it should start downloading once you click on the folder, but for some reason their server is redirecting to a new page that doesn't come up. . .I don't know why. I suggest waiting a couple of days and try again. Good luck.

4. histbuff1190

histbuff1190 Member

since it is intended to be free for personal use, could u send me a copy? id like to use it in an art project at my school.
  5. histbuff1190

histbuff1190 Member

PS-been tryin an still no luck!
  6. cbg

cbg Member

Check your e-mail. . .if you haven't received anything let me know via reply to this thread, but include your e-mail address.