Card Model Designer vent thread

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by thewoodengraver, Mar 14, 2007.

1. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

I feel much better, I screamed in the forest but nobody heard
    I just wanted a place to throw my tools around, throw a tantrum, and nobody will care. Moderator, please feel free to remove this if you do not find it appropriate.

Okay, back to work!
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Thanks, Phil. I feel better now as well!

3. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Me, bouncing my skull off of my desk...

It feels so good when I stop.
  4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Designing is a PAIN.............. sometimes. I've got a White F-84G Thunderjet done..............White in NO panel lines................. I can not get them to line up from piece to piece:oops:

So I stop for a while............... and scream.

5. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett Active Member

Cool Vent!

That lack of sound, is My one hand clapping!

6. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I've only designed one simple model....

But, us builders could use a place to vent. I tried throwing a part that was giving me trouble. Not very satisfactory. Hard to throw paper.... :(
  7. thewoodengraver

I think " *****es and gripes" is where common folk whine. lol

Apples and Oranges my friend.
  8. thewoodengraver

Admin can say it but I can't? hmmmm...
  9. rickstef

rickstef Guest

i can't say it either Phil

only the main coded parts allow for the *****es and gripes to be spelled out proper like

10. thewoodengraver

Ya know Rick, I'm even ashamed I typed it! lol
  11. the micromodels builder

the micromodels builder Card Model Designer

Now I feel better too!
  12. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

Indeed, so many Panzers to desgin, so little time. I recently completed a FlaKpanzer, in the meantime I have added 6 to my portfolio,not to mention the Bren carrier.

And so I have reached the conclusion:
  13. sdk2knbk

sdk2knbk Guest

Yes, yes, yes! Just imagine that I filled 4-5 pages with an assortment of A's, R's, G's, and H's. Why? Eagle nosecone, Edmund Fitzgerald stern, Aurora, Tholian nose and engine pylons, Agincourt and patcru turrets, etc...

Scott K.
  14. thewoodengraver

oh man, I am SO OBSESSED with detailing my porter it will take a degree in engineering to build her...thinking about making all the rivets seperate parts,
    making the wheels roll, with reciprocal movement, puffing smoke, gearbox...just one question, how do I model grease, grit and grime?
  15. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

Aru's fingers !!! AAAAaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh.......................

(Sorry, just felt I had to join in ;))
  16. thewoodengraver

Now I feel like I need to apologise to MOS95B and the rest of us as well.
    I did not mean to exclude anyone, and I certainly do not feel I am special or " above" anyone. We all have our frustrations, and it doesn't matter what level of frustration that is.

Please feel free to vent here if you want. there are no prerequisites for this thread.
  17. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

"Flippinflappinscrappinnugbugrikkinfarfumbarrrumbarkumdumdumpaaashummfreakumbullumbollocks," he said shaking the bushes he went into.

"I just want ONE thing to go right."
  18. I need a Pin up girl. . .

I tried to throm my last model as I was building it, it only gently fluttered to the ground. . .wasn't satisfying at all...:)
  19. I need a Pin up girl. . .

I tried to throm my last model as I was building it, it only gently fluttered to the ground. . .wasn't satisfying at all...:)
  20. paul a

paul a Member

i have not design a model yet but ahhhhhhhhbut the inners are driving me crazy.