Canyon Mountain N-gineers Track Plan

upguy

Oregon Western Lines, CEO
I spent some time today revising the track plan for the Canyon Mountain N-gineers proposed layout. This is a plan loosely representing the Union Paciific through eastern Oregon's Blue Mountains. Purists may not like the design because a lot of compromises have been made, but if you have some ideas to present I'm still willing to listen (unless the construction is past the point of modification).

I'm experimenting a little in posting these pictures since they are too big for the attachment feature. Hopefully, the links will work. The files are quite large (about 350,000 bytes), so; depending upon your connection speed, you decide if it is worth it to download.

The squares represent 12" or 1 foot.
The room is approximately 44' x 20'

Layout Upper Level
Layout Lower Level

Time to see if it all works!

:rolleyes:

upguy

Oregon Western Lines, CEO
Jon-monon,

I built it pixcel by pixcel with the "Paint" program that came on my computer.

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Upguy,
Thats a very comprehensive looking track plan, I like the design and concept of your idea of a railroad. Never forget, it is you and you alone that have to live with it. If you like it, go ahead and build it. By the time that all track and scenery is down, I will make a flat assertion that everybody will love it. Keep us posted of your progress my friend.

Shamus