Canadian Visitors to the Abandoned Road

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Sitting near the abandoned road we caught a local freight rolling by. (Doctorwayne and Mr. Nutbar you may recognize a couple of things:D :wave: )

Lead by P2K Reading FA1
CNcars_001a.jpg

Next P2K Reading FB1
CNcars_003a.jpg

Accurail CN 40’ Double Door Boxcar
CNcars_005a.jpg

Stewart CN Offset Hopper
CNcars_007a.jpg

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Nice lookin' train, Tom. I hope that there are no LPB "icebacks" being smuggled into the country in that first boxcar.:D :D I always enjoy seeing those Reading diesels and that Susie Q caboose is really nicely done.

Wayne

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Thanks Wayne!

The caboose is not mine. It belongs to a friend from another forum. On that forum we run a car interchange and this round is cabooses. We send cars to one another for about four to six weeks.

cn nutbar

Dec 4, 2005
hi tom---greetings from your friends from the great white north---those cn cars look like they've found a good home---great shots---i really like the new setting---keep them coming---nutbar

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Thanks folks!

Now since CN Nutbar has checked in I can give a little secret away. The CN boxcar and hopper were given to me by Doctorwayne and CN Nutbar on my family's recent trip to Niagara Falls. I finally got around to get them ready for service. (I still need to make the coal load for the hopper) Thanks guys!