Canada Thanksgiving Day

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by interurban, Oct 10, 2004.

1. interurban

interurban Active Member

To all who reside in this wonderful Country called Canada.
    And to all who call it Home.
    A very happy THANKSGIVING DAY :thumb:
  2. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

I was in a northern Bible College when I first heard of Canada's Thanksgiving day as 10% of the student body was Canadian and disappeared for three days. They suddenly reappeared, rather plump and happy, muttering something about Thanksgiving Day and why the American professors won't give them a break on mid-term studies...

All the best for you and yours... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  3. Wyomingite

Wyomingite Member

Have a great Day up there. Don;t eat to much.

Ron :thumb: :thumb: :wave:
  4. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

To all our good friends "north" of the border, may you have a very happy Thanksgiving!
  5. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! Today we feast and celebrate the harvest, pig out on turkey, gather with loved ones (at least in theory LOL) and take a little time to be grateful for all the wonderful things we have in life.

So here's to you all my friends at the Gauge, wherever you may come from, and wherever you may be.

6. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Thanks for the well wishes. Have an enjoyable holiday! We'll extend the same in about a month and a week or two! :)
  7. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:wave: :wave: Happy Thanksgiving my Canadain Friends. I didn't mean to slight you I just missed the post. Have a sip of Kentuckys Best on me. :wave: :wave: Jim
  8. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

A really special one for us as there were 4 generations and a few friends to enjoy the feast. !2 in all to enjoy turkey and ham and all the fixin's.
    Hope all of you Canadians are as fortunate as I am.
  9. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

We managed to combine Thanksgiving with a late birthday celebration for my father. Only 6 of us as my brother-in-law works days that others have off.
  10. cobra

cobra Member

This was the year I was going to cut back on the large dinner ....( burp ) , well , atleast I THOUGHT about cutting ( burp ) back . Pass the pumpkin pie , please .....and the whipped cream , thanks .