Canada Malting Plant

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Strange thing Val, I got your e-mail OK and don't have an anti-spam protection on my e-mail. No need to cry. You aren't alone

Drew1125

Hi Robin!
I've been scrolling back & forth through this thread for 30min or so this morning, & I'm just confirming for myself why I dropped that MR subscription...All the REAL modelers are right here on my computer, & every morning, there's new material to amaze & inspire me!
Thanks for being a continual source of both, Robin!
This is model railroading at its best!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

SD90

I feel the same way about my subscription to MR, I won't be getting it anymore when my subscription runs out either! There is way better articles on the Gauge! Thanks Robin!

shaygetz

I wonder if anybody at MR or RMC monitor any of these sites. I picked up a recent copy of MR and it was sad, kinda like remembering your High School crush only to go to the 25 year reunion and finding out she's now bigger than you, tatooed and puts her make-up on with a trough. The inspiration I get from the folks here at this site and my collection of old MRs, I am one happy, busy modeler. You all are a blessing, thanks.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
A big thanks to you all. I must admit that I had subscriptions to MR for many years and learned a ton from them. Then it got too pricey so now look at each month issue at the news store just to see if anything catches me eye. I probably only get one a year.
Like the rest of you, I now learn more from the great folks here at the Gauge, so once again, thanks to YOU.

Clerk

Like Robin said, maybe in a blue moon would MR have something in N scale that I would be interested in. It isn't worth the price. All the instructions and pictures I have seen on here is much better and informetive.

SD90

I'm going to try to scrath build a grain elevator using the same principals as you Robin, thanks for the inspiration!

Mike.