Can we say Barris?

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by MacHine13of13, Jun 22, 2006.

1. MacHine13of13

MacHine13of13 Member

I know that George Barris did KITT, Batman's 1966 Batmobile, Ecto-1, Back To The Future's Deloren, the Flint-mobile, and the General Lee (all of which are "free" paper models that I have downloaded), but what of his other creations; anyone know where I could find the Monkee-mobile, the Drag-u-la, the Munster's Koach, the Fireball 500, Starsky & Hutch's Torino, Ala Kart, the Emperor, "The Car", Kopper Kart, or any other of his fine creations in paper, esp. free? :roll:

I'd not neglect Ed "Big Daddy" Roth's creations (Beatnik Bandit, Mysterion, Tweedy Pie, Tweedy Pie 2, Beatnik Bandit II, "Roth's Road Agent", "Stealth 2000", The Outlaw, Rotar (Roth Air Car). As well as his trikes, 1973 Roth Production Trike "American Beetle", The Mail Box, The Candy Wagon. (Refer to link: to get a reminder...)

Then, there's Tom Daniel's "Red Baron", "Paddy Wagon", "Fire Iron", "Pie Wagon", "The Beer Wagon / RC Cola Wagon", and others.

That's not to mention others like Gene Winfield or vehicles such as Lil' Red Pick-up or the Backwards Pick-up, or the station wagon that mounted 4 BIG block V-8's (Wagon Master?) driving a wheel each.

These are monsterous and marvelous ideas for those who can create.

Thanks for any/all feedback to get any of these going.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Cant help you with any of those, but if you type in NASCAR in the search box here, you will find a link to a several Current NASCARs.

hope this helps, have a good day,

\Greg aka GW
  3. Kaz

Kaz Member

You didnt mention the 1972(?) Buick Fishtale from Due South
  4. MacHine13of13

MacHine13of13 Member

Good Lord... Er, no, not you, Russell... ;-)

Kaz, I don't know when Due South was airing, between '76 thru '84, I was somewhat lost to TV; Army, wife, kid, vo-tech, then college... And, you'll note that I forgot the "Ironsides" van, the Green Hornet's car, the Mod Squad's cars, let alone the Famous Blue Thunder (which I preferred to Airwolf, due to simple believablity) and the Clint Eastwood piloted Firefox from the movie of the same name. Better yet, anyone remember "then Came Bronson"? Is there a papermodel of that bike?

However, check my post concerning the Blues Brothers in the Internet Finds...
    And Happy mod-motoring!