Can someone HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Bad_Scorpion, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Found this model but I cannot download it keeps stopping at 30k. Can someone else try and download it and if you do can you send it to me.

Lamborghini Murciélago
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

1/18 or 1/14?

or does it matter?
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Neither one will work for me............. unexpected end error.

4. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

CGutzmer got em. My original intention was to check it out then give some feed back of it. If looks as good as in the pic I just may be able to get it in for the free model comp.

Thanks to everyone that tried to help and those that sent the files. I have about 6 copies of the same thing in my email box now.:-D But, demonstrates how helpful everyone around here is. Appreciate and hope to help someone else out when I can.
  5. eagleone

eagleone Member

Lamborghini Murcirlago

I was able to download. Do you have a yahoo or AOL email address that I can send it to?
  6. bobgoodier

bobgoodier New Member

Good find appears to be more than just one model. Downloaded both 1/14 and 1/18 if you dont manage to get it anywhere else

abob g
  7. hpept

hpept Member

I downloaded both models a couple of weeks ago. If you don't get it, PM me your email address.
  8. Bad_Scorpion

Bad_Scorpion Member

Got 'em. thanks to everyone. All this and I still cannot download them myself. form that site. Not sure why. But not really going to push the matter. I got them but don't have time to build them now working on something else.