Can i add a engine?

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by alisar70, Mar 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

How do i make my nitro 1/10 buggy a double engine is there any way

THe cheapest way is the best thanks

And can people please tell me some websites that will hyelp me with my car
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

Dude, you need to get the one you have running right first before asking how to put two on there.
    Last time: www.rccaraction.com www.rccar.com www.rc411.com www.nitrorc.com
    It will take you weeks to read all of the info on these sites, but go through them and find the articals on engine tuning, there is a bunch of them and will cover any problem you can have with pictures to help you more than us tring to descibe them to you. You need to learn the basics (what each part is called) before we can just tell things to check because you have no idea what we are talking about.
  3. alisar70

alisar70 Member

OK thanks LOL i will read all of that and i will do what they tell me Thank you for all of our advice Oh by the way i never said i was going to put a engine on it., its for my coison
  4. why do you want a two engine buggy, what other engine are you putting in there
  5. jlmoreno911

jlmoreno911 Member

The best help you can get is in person, have your cousin help you out. If he can't then he shouldn't be messing with modifying a buggy to two engines. Just my thoughts though...good luck!
  6. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Well its gonna be onother 15cxp Will that mean i will nead More stuff other than engine
  7. ty007cars

ty007cars Member

if you have two engines htere will be more work and mantanace!!
    plus there harder too start if you have 2 engines
  8. alisar70

alisar70 Member

in what way will i tbe harder to start
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.