Can anyone out there help me?

Vortex_4200

I am in the process of building a SD Unicorn Gundam, and it had been going along pretty good until I saw that I did not have the parts for the gun and shield, at first I thought I was losing my mind... not too far from the truth... but that is for another thread... o_O
So does anyone have those parts for this model?

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Do you have a link for the Original model? It is hard to look for something with no information. :)

Vortex_4200

I have several links, but not sure which is the original, I did find some information on the instruction sheet one was the blog that WXY the creator had, but no longer exists tried the Hotmail address and it bounced back as non-existent and another address that did go through, no reply yet.
Every site I go to has the unit, but the instructions refer to pages marked J and K which are the gun and shield pages which none of the sites have.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Again, there are so many variations. You need to post a picture. Too vague!

Hello,

do You know the web archive? At archive.org You can try to find out, if one of Your expired links is saved.

Kind regards

Markus Schweizer

Vortex_4200

Thanks for the information Markus, I checked it out and still no download but did find out that if you send a picture of the finished unit he would send the weapons so I am going to do that with the one address that I sent an email to and see what happens, thanks again I'll keep you posted.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator