Can anyone make me a decal?

I would like to make a refrigerator car for the Hook & Ladder Brewing Co. This is available from them as a sticker and I have one somewhere, but I need decals approximately sized to fit the side of an HO 40 or 50 foot refeer (without the backround and the edges not cut off like in the picture below). If anybody is able to print them up I would appreciate a PM from you and am willing to pay for them. The cost of custom decals for one car is too much for me. Thanks!

Dave

N

nachoman

if you are placing them on a white reefer, you could print them yourself using white or clear decal paper and an ink-jet printer. A testors decal kit is pretty cheap.

Kevin

Ahh, thanks for the tip, I will go this route. I guess I should have researched that a little more.

Mods you can close the thread.

Dave

jbaakko

One thing I have to ask, what kind of printer do you have? Some printers work better then others. I've had NO luck with HP ink, however by suggestion I got an Epson photo printer, and it works wonders.

Go Big1

Can those Testors Decal kits work for structures as well? I just finished building the Walthers Glacier Gravel kit (I promise to post some pictures as I attempt to paint it!), and would like to use a different name than the stock "Glacier Gravel" logos. I think I could create a cool logo for "Go Big Gravel", but I don't really know what/how to print it out.

MCL_RDG

You guys are...

...freaking me out man! Vita-Testors-veta-vegamin!!!

Which one works? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:eek:

Mark

Sorry for the hysterics.