Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Bob43, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Bob43

Bob43 Model Designer Extrodinaire Cornerstone Member

Every time I go I log in to Zealot, I am greeted, and then the message appears that I am not authorised, and this whatever sub-forum I try to get into. The only way around this (which I have done just now), is to claim I have forgotten my password, and then apply for a new one, check e-mail etc. etc., and then I can enter. Next day, the same happens againd I have to go through the whole rigmarole again? Has anyone also got this problem? Is there a problem with Zealot?
    Bob S.
  2. Thomas Meek

Thomas Meek New Member

Hello, Bob43;

I have no idea what is causing your problem. Look on the members List and find ekuth; send him a personal message and he should be able to help you.
    Congratulations for your persistence.

3. mysteroid

mysteroid Member

Clear cookies and cache

Well, an easy thing to try first is to clear your auto-logins, cookies and cache in your browser.

Clear all of your cookies is a little drastic. You'll lose all of your automatic website logins. If you know your way around a web browser you can delete just the individual site cookie. I'd suggest that first if you haven't done it already.

4. Bob43

Bob43 Model Designer Extrodinaire Cornerstone Member

Thanks both of you, I'll try.
  5. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Thanks for your perseverance... I've changed a few things on your user settings; hopefully it should take care of the problem.

Let me know if you still run across this and I'll see if I can ferret out the problem. :thumb: