Camera recomendations

prodigy2k7

Dec 17, 2006
Renovo PPR said:
I don't really fight the brand war that is like saying MTH builds a better locomotive than Lionel. Reviewing sensor performance would take up too much time to come to the fact they really produce the same results.

Now I'm still looking for the USB connection for my film cameras. :)

HeliconFocus is a program that creates one completely focused image from several partially focused images by combining the focused areas.
The program is designed for macrophotography, microphotography and hyperfocal landscape photography to cope with the shallow depth-of-field problem.

[FONT=&quot]Here is an example of DOF; you will notice that everything behind the main subject is out of focus thus giving the photograph a shallow Depth of Field. PS- this was taken by one of my out dated film cameras and put on the PC with one of those outdated scanners.

[/FONT]
Okay, so... whats ur point? why bring up depth of field? Im not saying film cameras suck, im just saying its easier with digital and u can do the same stuff, and more...

EDIT: My dad is a film user and has a nice old camera, he tries using my camera and cant figure it out, i think hes one of those old people that cant handle new technology.
Maybe thats one reason why lots of people still use film.
Maybe not...

Renovo PPR

Just a Farmer
Dec 23, 2006
Somerset County PA
Hey look if you want to talk cameras I am glad to help, If not I will move on. It just isn't worth my time to argue digital or film they are both great. This is too nice of a forum to argue when you can share information, so I will move on to another thread. I hope you all have a nice day. :)

Collyn

Aug 18, 2006
Canon City CO
www.rankinrevolutions.com
I just downloaded that HeliconFocus demo software and tried it on a group of pictures i took with this old 2 megapixel camera and it works great. I will have to buy that software along with a new camera. Thanks again for the help.