Calling Texman Calling Michi

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Bowdenja, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

And anyone else that does tiny planes...........TWE!

Check out highlanders ESSEX thread and go to the site for the planes.......... as stated in that thread I wish I could see the drool on your faces!

2. Rev

Rev Member

I can't do the math.

This model is superb. I wish he had inadvertantly got his hand or thumb or a quarter or something in ther so I could understand the size of this little dinghy.

How long is it, how big are the planes?
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

well...........the planes are 1/200 scale which means that there enought parts on a std page to make 6 planes. And I'm talking with the detail you see in his pictures.

4. Darwin

Darwin Member

John, you really don't want to wish for videocams. My keyboard shorted out from all the drool, which set my beard on fire 'cause my lower jaw was still dropped on it. It was UGLY, man....the sight would have driven our younger members into catatonic shock.
  5. rickstef

rickstef Guest

I would have recorded it, and submitted it to America's Funniest Home Videos, and try to win the 10K

6. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

One word, Inspirational...Magnificent...Stupendous...Incredible...Fantastic...Awesome...!
  7. michik

michik Member

I haven't wasted my time drooling, I went straight into downloading! But it's true, these little planes are excelent stuff. I only hope that Grzegorz doesn't come up with French Corsairs with suez stripes. Otherwise, I'd seriously have to consider building my MM Arromanches!