Calling all Kiwis

Discussion in 'International Modelers' started by andrewthewise, Feb 20, 2004.

1. andrewthewise

andrewthewise Member

Evening all,

Just wanted to find out if there are any New Zealander's in the forums... I am relatively new to this hobby and am living off free downlaods (i have just finished the Navarin Oslabya - whew what a model :)...

A question for the Aussies (and kiwis)... do you have any shops over there (or here) that stock the standard European models... I would order form overseas but the lack of a credit card and the postage almost rule that out.

2. mick

mick Member

g'day andrewthewise. good to see a kiwi. I haven't seen any comercial models in any of the hobby shops here unfortunelately. hope to see some of your work soon!
  3. Colonel_Klink

Colonel_Klink New Member

Hiya, andrewthewise
    At least I'm not alone on this forum :) . I'm embarking on a commercial venture, which hopefuull will kick off late December early January. Still a lot of work to do tho. Still nice to see a fellow Kiwi.
  4. hatsudoki

hatsudoki New Member

Hello everybody,

I am afraid I am not a kiwi, I am a pom. But I now live in sunny Dunedin. I collect mainly aircraft card models. If amyone here is interested, I will soon be making an order from Moduni in Germany, so we could share postage costs.

5. paulnz

paulnz New Member

6. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Ex-pat Kiwi here, living in Australia the last 30 years, but I still call NZ home. (it gets me out of having to vote for moron A or moron B). :D
  7. Aerozol

Aerozol New Member

8. montee916

montee916 New Member

Checkin in
  9. Weasel-Fierce

Weasel-Fierce New Member

Kiwi here from Auckland. More of a wargamer but card modelling has a lot of benefits for gaming (saves a lot of money)!
  10. Eyeonmal

Eyeonmal New Member

Aussie here,

I didn't vote for Moron A or B, I voted for Yoda! Would be cool to hear of any stores in Australia that stock good models. I live in Brisbane.

Take care Kiwis!