Calling all Goa'uld's

movieman

Hi all,

About 3 months ago I found a number of Stargate meshes online, which I found more by luck.... there was no author details with them so I cannot credit them...... but there where the best models of stargate helmets I have come across.

I have exploded Horus so far from the stargate movie.

here is a picture of it.
horus.jpg

I have decide to share these wonderful models with all of those on this forum as I know how rare they are, I have starting build Horus in 200 grm card and will post photos when done. I also had to guess the scale and buy what i have built so far, i don't think i will be far out.

Anyway i have uploaded a copy of this file in to the download section for any trainee Goa'ulds out there, I also have Anubis and the cobra head from the TV series to finish.

All credit to who ever created these meshes..... I just unfolded them for the fans out there.

Have fun

steve

movieman

Here are a couple of photos showing the completed "Horus" helmet from the Movie "Stargate" and it can be worn. Looks like I guessed the scale right first time.

PIC_0096.jpg

A front view.

PIC_0095.jpg

A side view showing the helmet being worn by me ;)

I am working on cobra head next form the TV series "Stargate SG1"

Would love to find a power staff to unfold to go with it all

movieman

Hi all,

Hot4Darmat.... you can download the prep file from this forums download area.

Millenniumfalsehood........ Yes I have anubis :) and cobra head and now thanx to Facelift I have the power staff to unfold, I also have a zat gun.

movieman

Hi all,

I have uploaded the power staff in to the download section of this forum, once approved you will be able to download it, you will find it in the section where you you normally find my stuff.

I have set the scale so the staff will be around 7 feet tall, I am not sure of the true scale, but I decided to go for this size to make it look more imposing. I am not the creator of this item, all create goes to whom ever created it, i just unfolded it and many thanx to facelift who supplied the link to the power staff file.

Steve

movieman

Hi all,

I have just uploaded the Anubis head and also a pdo file of just the head/ shoulder armour which I seperated from the Horus,once approved you will beable to download them.
The reason for this is
1... both Horus and anubis shoulder/head armour are the same.
2.... Saves time me unfolding it twice
3.... easier construction.

The cobra head is near completion, just test building one right now to see if scale is correct and the cobra head interlocking should armour is done, once more, when I have corrected the head scale I can set the coller to same scale..... so watch this space :thumb:

Steve

heroking

awesome work or the horus guard. i even figure out how to make that litle head turn, just put in a motion sensor dummy cam and tadaaaaa.... perfect

movieman

New uploads to this forum downloads section. 2 new stargate models I found and unfolded.

Items uploaded below:

jaffapowerstaff.jpg

Jaffa power staff, stands 2 meters when completed, also designed to break down into 3 parts for transporting.

cobrahead.jpg

Jaffa Cobra head from the TV series Stargate SG1.... had to guess at scale. I have constructed both these items and find them to be of a good size to wear.

Have fun

steve

Mate, your work is fantastic! In my mind I have an LED setup to make the eyes glow and a little motor to make the head move...

Very very well done!

aim1

There is something wrong in the download section

When trying to download the power stuff or the Cobra head I get a permission denied page (I can download other things with no problem)