Call of Duty 4 Models

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by tazman3, Sep 17, 2008.

1. tazman3

tazman3 Model Designer Wannabe

I don't visit any other PM forums but this if you have seen this request before I'm sorry.

I would love to see some small scale models of the multiplayer maps from Call of Duty 4. I have never loved a game as much as I love that one, and I play it every day. It would be so awesome to have a small model of one of the multiplayer maps on my desk. Has anyone built/seen one? I'll help with beta builds and such if you want to team up. I can't design though, and I don't have the ability to color anything. But I can beta build and offer suggestions.

I think that Backlot and Crossfire would be cool looking maps, but difficult. The best map one could make...District...but it has a lot of elevation changes in it...and the rest are relatively flat. Just imagine looking down on a small model of the areas you commonly frag people in...too much fun!:twisted:

Anyways, that was my "dream". Thanks for listening.:wave:

SEBRET Member

This would actually be pretty Cool, love the game. I'm a little swamped with other projects, but if someone picks this up I'd be happy to offer advice.
  3. tazman3

Where would one look online exactly for models ripped from the game to use in like Meta or Pep? EDIT: OR SCALE DWGS?
  4. tazman3

5. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Just search for Call of Duty editing tools and get the list of what is needed. I am pretty sure it's just the same as any other game. Just don't think it's as easy as clicking a few buttons and your dune because you will have to use 2 or more programs just to get the files to bring into any editing tool just to get it into some kind of setup to unfold it in your output software..
  6. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

ive been ripping geometries from the game. to make a whole map would be an incredible undertaking of time and effert. even though the game looks incredibly "real" you will be surprised at how rudementery a lot of the models are.