C&C Papercraft

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by ninja_doc, Mar 19, 2008.

1. ninja_doc

ninja_doc Member

2. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

C&C models?! Nice one!! Thanks for the link!
  3. widget

widget Member

He just posted a Mammoth Mk I tank.
    I can't figure out if it's my idiotbox or if there is something wrong with the download itself. the link sends you to a D/L site and the link there opens a PDF.(On my machine,anyway). And then my computer freezes.It's a nice looking tank from what I can see.Anyone want to try downloading this? If you can,would you please send it to me?
  4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i just got em if u pm me youre e-mail ill send it to you.

thanks for posting link!! im a huge C&C fanatic, this is a great find!!
  5. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

...Don't know if he'll also do RA3 models in the future...!
  6. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Great models! I love the C&C3 Mammoth! I've not got to play that one yet so this is the first time I've seen it.

Great, can't wait to see what comes in the future. ;)
  7. Master-Bruce

Would it be possible for someone to send me the Mammoth from C&C3? The PDF isn't compressed and 23mb is a tad large for me at the moment.

I have the others but this is the one I'd really like to build at some point. Thanks in advance. :)
  8. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

skip i sent it via mailbigfile.com. it is 18mb compressed.
  9. Master-Bruce

Appreciate it buddy. How does that work? They send me an email to a download link or something? I'm not familiar with this?
  10. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

yea it will give you a link to download it.
  11. Master-Bruce

I have it now. :) Thanks very much buddy.
  12. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

no problem skip:thumb:
  13. fico86

fico86 New Member

wow, nice to see an active discussion of my site here. Thanks a lot for ur support! haha.
  14. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i think its great! i love C&C and have whanted some of the vehicles. i cant wait to see what you come up with next. id like to see a gdi arty from C&C3.
    thanks for the models.
  15. Master-Bruce

No problem Fico. Your models are really good and deserve the credit. Well done buddy. ;)

Looking forward to seeing an Orca. ;)
  16. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Yea, Keep going fico!!
  17. TonyG2

TonyG2 Member

Has anyone figured what is wrong with the download at the site. Managed the Kodiak (fantastic - love that model) and the MLRS as well as the NOD craft in .pdo. But cannot get either the pdf or pdo of the Orca or the Mammoth tanks to load. In the case of the pdfs the download freezes - as stated earlier - and the pdo download crawled (slowest downloading ever!) to 50% of the file before again freezing.

Any suggestions....

Just tried again. THis time the .pdo download in a flash. But there was no data in the download file (no wonder it was fast)....
  18. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

Yeah, I am also getting 0 byte files on those ones. At least you know it's not just you. :)
  19. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

I can't seem to get the Orca to download either...
  20. TonyG2

TonyG2 Member

Finally got the Orca pdf to download. Took maybe 12 attempts:mrgreen: Maybe a lot of traffic on the site?

But still zip when it comes to the .pdo.