C-130 Hercules

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by reboot, Feb 7, 2006.

1. reboot

reboot New Member

Can anyone point me to where I find a C-130 Hercules plan....

Looking for a challange and fill a hole on my roof.

Cheers Lawrence.:)
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Nobi at Thai PaperWork has a C-130. When his site is back up you can get one from him. 10 bucks US not bad!

This is a quick build for the Library Display I've got going on. I really did not do it justice.

Attached Files:

3. rwguess

rwguess Member

whats wrong with nobis web???

any one know why its down"?
  4. Gil

Gil Active Member

Where in the World is Nobi?

Which brings up the question, when will Nobi's site be back online? It's been gone for a month now.

5. Maurice

Maurice Member

Well there's no need to shout just because you want something. :grin:

6. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi there,

Please wait a moment, my website will up soon. i change my host and wait for everything in good condition before open. also with my dayjob is very busy, make me can not work on model but i have 3 new models in my desk wait to release now :p

John... your Hercules look real cool :) want AC-130 Spectre?
  7. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Hi Nobi, I am really enjoying your ATlant and U-2 Senior Span, Id ask for a Coast Gaurd C-130 before the Spectre...but thats just me

John John
  8. jwhawk04

jwhawk04 New Member

If you need any help with designing the spectre Nobi just shoot me an Email. I have worked them for 10 years. I would love to hang A "Nobi Spectre" in our hanger.
  9. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

Can't wait until your site is back up! I haven't built any of your models yet, but that C-130 has me drooling.
  10. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Nobi, Did I miss something. You asked John if he wanted an AC-130. If he does not I do.
  11. rickstef

rickstef Guest

i want the Coastie version AND the Spectre

12. modano1

modano1 Member

Coast Guard version

I will pay almost anything for a Coast Guard version, and I know 35,000 other coasties would love to see one, escpecially the airdales.
  13. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Somebody asks a question and I tell you what..............

AC-130 is a most definite YES! Nobi I think there is a lot of intrest in the 130 again!

Thanks for the complement on the build........ I still have a problem with the side pieces but it just me.

I hung the 130 at the library, I've got your Attacker in the display case and put some of your baby series out for people (kids) to pick up and look at up-close-and-personal!:twisted: They really go over well!

Sorry about work......... mine should be slowing down soon..... Hope yours does too! I hope you can get free and get your site back up to speed. I think these guys are going through DTs waiting to get their knives on the C-130.:grin:

Missed seeing you around the site......... glad you're back!

Hey guys.......... put your tounges back in your heads he asked ME if I want the Spectre..........I get first dibs!:grin: Ha... Ha... HA...

14. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi there,

i dont know much about C-130, my country only have only version what i design so i dont know a coast guard version....what is different from regular version? i google it and know that is a red, white hercules but dont know a deep detail. somebody can give me more information? please...
  15. rickstef

rickstef Guest

the USCG version is a C-130H model.

Maybe some of our USCG members can help you out.

I am getting most of my information from google too

16. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Joe...Start taking pictures buddy...he will need em..

By the way...Heller did make a plastic kit in CG colours

Thanks Nobi

John John
  17. modano1

modano1 Member

I am heading over to the airstation this afternoon, will have photos this evening. I will PM you when I get them downloaded to my computer.
  18. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi There,

for all who interest of my C-130, now C-130 available to purchase again at my website (http://thaipaperwork.com) payment made via Paypal and model will delivery later...thank you very much for all interest.