C-130 "Hercules" Available

A C Spectre

Rob,
I ordered this kit last night. Had some technical issues with the checkout but I think I have them resolved and hopefully the kit is on the way. If I can get it in a timely fashion, I will try and get it done and posted for the contest. I'll let you know as soon as I know for sure myself.

A C Spectre

jrts

Hi all

Just to let you know, you have TWO FULL WEEKS AND TWO FULL WEEKENDS TO GO

For those of you who are quick on the builds, you still have time to start it.
Iam starting mine tomorrow night so we shall see how long one of these birds takes :lol: :lol:

Have fun

Rob

jrts

Hi Boys and girls

SIX days to go and the I-16 is bagged waiting to be tagged with its new owners address :lol:

Have fun

Rob

jrts

Hi all

Well we are into the last few hours of this and remember there will be NO extension for this one, even if your cat went made and used it as a play thing :twisted:

So the bottom line is if you built it post it!!

Have fun

Rob

Falcon

Hi Rob,

It seems to be a little to quiet in here ,so is it too late to take part in this competition? If not, I'm just printing the kit out. How much time is left?

Regards :p

Falcon

jrts

Hi Falcon

If you can put the model together by Midnight Tonight (site time, not local time) then it might be a little late!!
It is possible with Nobi's models.
Lock yourself in a room and turn the phone off, ear muffs on and go for it I would

We shall see what happens tonight if competitions are worth doing :shock:

Have fun with the kit it is a cracker build

Rob

jrts

Hi all

As the site clock is well past midnight and now into March, GAME OVER!!

Not one taker :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

It seems that competitions are not worth doing

Rob

Bowdenja

Don't get too discourage Rob.......... I think the idea of model competions is great. I started Nobi's C-130........twice........and messed them up both times. Not because of Nobi and his design......just my newbie ineptness. I still have the second attempt next to me...... and when I figure out how to fix my mistakes I'll get it finished.

We have a lot of new guys (myself included) here and competitons would be great for us to learn from.

So don't give up on us too fast. OK?

john

jrts

Hi John

No problem, just a shock thats all!!

As I had two of the kits, thinking like a nut that one would go.
The spare kit is now on the e-Bay, it might as well go to some guy who wants it.

Keep going with Nobi's bird its worth it, I will post some build photo's of mine soon

Rob

NOBI

Hi there,

My C-130 is need more improvement inside also with poor instruction make many modeler confuse :( , metaseq have weakpoint on intersection part if part u work with have a lot of face (or a lot of detail) i plan to re-design it but in Rhino and AC-130...might be cool but now my poll at my website tell me "Lockheed U-2" hehehe

rkelterer

I started early enough, but then I had a lot of other things to do, thinking there is enough time left. at the final session I get messed up with the joins of wings and fuslage so I quit, I will finish it certainly with relaxed schedule :lol:. as nobi said, the kit has some small flaws, perhaps there should be more parts to fit the shape(main gear), but overall it's impressive still with no outer wings and engines.

greetings from icecold austria (-17°C)
raimund

Falcon

Hi Rob and John,

I think the time given was a bit too short. Well,at least for me. With a bunch of unfinished work on the desk it's sometimes difficult to find time to work on our hobby. I really try to build them but often I'm too tired .In such a case it's the best to put away the cutter and rest. Maybe I'm getting old :eek:ops: .Anyway I hope that the contest goes on ( even a bit later maybe)

:wink: Falcon