C-130 "Hercules" Available

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Merry X'mas everybody,

THAIPAPERWORK proud to present a newest release from modern series...C-130 "Hercules" a wish list from last poll at my website. dream come true today with 1/48 C-130 "Hercules" (i can not arrange parts of 1/33 Hercules to fit in A4 so i decide to do a 1/48 kit) kit come in 20 pages of all parts and 6 pages of instruction and 2 pages of history...total pages of this kit is at 29 pages (include cover).

C-130 Hercules is a most use aircraft for airlift around the world. There are many C-130 service in many airforce around the world

The C-130 Hercules primarily performs the intratheater portion of the airlift mission. The aircraft is capable of operating from rough, dirt strips and is the prime transport for paradropping troops and equipment into hostile areas. Basic and specialized versions perform a diversity of roles, including airlift support, DEW Line and Arctic ice resupply, aeromedical missions, aerial spray missions, fire-fighting duties for the US Forest Service, and natural disaster relief missions. In recent years, they have been used to bring humanitarian relief to many countries, including Haiti, Bosnia, Somalia, and Rwanda.

Enjoy building C-130 as X'mas gift and with 32 inches wingspan will make you proud to hang it over ceiling. i think $10 for 32 inches wingspan is a reasonable price. you can purchase THAIPAPERWORK's C-130 direct at

http://www.thaipaperwork.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=39

Thank you very much for all support. your support will make THAIPAPERWORK can release a monster like this C-130 again :)

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi all

Nobi has done it again, another fantastic design and for buttons as well :shock:

So after all the support that Nobi has given to us and the site with his free design's and help this is what I would like to do: -

At the risk of driving Ron and Rick round the bend :lol: :lol:

I will offer up as a first prize a copy of "Kartonowy Arsenal's Polikarpow I-16" and for a second prize anyone of Nobi's models of the second prize winners choice for the best build of his C-130!!

I will ask Ron to add a section for this to the board.

This is the way I would like to see this go: -

Build the complete model (including the wheels)
Build it as it has been designed, no add on's
You will have until the LAST DAY OF FEB 2005 to post the finished model.

A little more may get added to this but the basic idea is there :D

This is not the second part to the aircraft competition its just my way of saying thanks to Nobi for all his hard work and support for US

So get buying and building

Regards

Rob

R

rickstef

Rob,

us around the bend? we are WAAAAAAAAAY past around the bend, why do you think we are still here :mrgreen:

I should say, Nobi's designs make me want to ditch my trucks and start building planes.

Rick

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi Rick

Glad to know Iam not the only one round the bend :lol: :lol:

Its Nobi's models that gave me the bug to build aircraft, they are easy to build and cheap and to top it all if you do have a problem the guy is always around to help 8)

Yaniv

What you have to do to win the first (I-16) and second prize (choice of Nobi's models) is to buy Nobi's C-130 and build it, once done post the photos on site with the other guys and girls who enter. A winner and runner up will be chosen (not by me or Nobi).
They will then revice the prizes as listed.
This must be done by 02/28/2005
The model must be built as designed and not altered in any way.

I already have the I-16 here waitting, it came in today from Lighthouse

Hope this helps

Rob

yaniv

Nov 6, 2004
well i am in

tommarow morning i ordering the nobi c130 and start to bildit
(leving my fw190 hlinsky 1 on the side to wait)

:)

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi Yaniv

Why make the fw 190 wait, do both :p

I have Nobi's C-130 and for $10.00 its a steal, a whopper of a plane. :shock:
A good point as well is I think for the likes of Leif, myself and one or two others it would scale up great :roll:

Have fun and we look forward to seeing your build

Rob

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Got C-130???!!! Got mine as soon as I found out it was ready! Man is this thing is very well designed............ I already have the nose done!

Thanks Nobi for another well done model!!

P.S.

If ya'll ain't bought his Baby MiG yet, you are REALLY missing out on one very fun to build model!

Darwin

Sep 26, 2005
Idaho Falls, ID
Nobi, I want to purchase the new model, but I will be dipped in brown stuff if I can make your website work for me....everything I click just takes me to the login page, and there does not seem to be any way of actually creating an account, and nothing I try either adds the item to the basket or gets me past that page.

yaniv

Nov 6, 2004
rob

i wish i have the time to bulid bout of them in the same time
i not have some mach time to bild coz my work and ather life thing thet stoling all my time from the card models :(

now i bild very slow and found my time at 2 pm or so after work and thing

but i prams to sow my work and sher my works with all of u

the fw190 looks very g8 model
for now is only the cocpit and the interry part i cut out the main fishleg part and hope to finsh the fishleg in this week

pic will come soon

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi There,

thank you very much for all support. hope to see a nice finish C-130 from everybody.

I forgot to annouce that before i release C-130 i made a game and Huey was winner, he gave a prize to DeWayne and now DeWayne got C-130 already. congretulation ;) will have more game in future and thank you very much for all participate.

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi all

Well time is going by and only ONE taker for the chance to win the I-16 and a choice of Nobi's other models.
Iam surprised at that :shock:

So if you have bought it why not build it and if you have not bought it, WHY NOT at $10.00 for this beast its a STEAL.
To give an idea of how good the value of this bird is, for what I paid for the Fly Model C-130 I could have had six of Nobi's birds and still have change left over :lol:

So come on boys and girls lets see some action???

If you don't have it yet you can get it here: -

http://www.thaipaperwork.com

Have fun and lets see some of those builds!!

Regards

Rob

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi all

Only one month (31 days) to go before this one ends
Time is up when the site clock reads midnight on the 02/28/05

This little competition will not have a time extension :twisted:

So as it stands if ONLY Yaniv and Bowdenja post there builds they will win first and second prize
So come on boys and girls lets see some action???

There is enough time still to build this model and enter

If you don't have it yet you can get it here: -

http://www.thaipaperwork.com

Have fun

Rob

barry

Jan 28, 2004
Brighton Uk
NOBI has a secure transaction installed for standard credit cards drop himan email. I used it with NO problem

barry

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi There,

i have sign up new Paypal account already but my paypal account can not link with my local bank account (link with local bank is not available in Thai's account) and i cant get debit card too because debit card is only canada and US account only so i cant withdraw money from my paypal's account if i have money inside. someone know how to solve this problem? paypal's modeler will easily get thaipaperwork's model if i have paypal account and it work for me :D

Thank you very much in advance for any suggestion