bye everyone

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by alisar70, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

bye everyone im going now your not gonna see me on here anyn more cause im gonna hang out with my girl
    i hate nitro rc cars now even petrol

BYE[V]
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

you dont hate it.you know you dont. your just pist at your car and now you have a girl so you have no choice.
  3. I'll take your car off your hands if you don't want to see it again. Heck, I'll even pay for shipping!!
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

lol...i dont think he will give it away. he is selling it in the forums. its labled 60mph nitro buggy or something like that
  5. alisar70

alisar70 Member

after whwat u said i will never give the car to u ill only give it to someone that realy was a friens to me
  6. monsterrcbuilder04

i think the shipping might be a little high from the uk to the usa
  7. Jayuyano

Jayuyano New Member

Don't let the door slap you in the Butt on your way out
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

dude that was harsh. what do you have against him?
  9. alisar70

alisar70 Member

bloody #@$% im saying bye and i get idiuts trying to take my car out my hand
    FOr real the only person ill give it to is monsterrcbuilder04
    cause hes been a good frind
  10. jackal575

jackal575 Member

yeh, he sounds loyal
  11. oldjoes

oldjoes New Member

Alisar, I know where you can buy parts for your car, it is in New york, the website is excelhobby.com.

I used to feel the same way you do, I have a Smartech 4wd electric touring car. The first time it broke, it was laid up for a couple of months because the only place I could find to buy parts was in Malaysia, which was very costly becuase of shipping and money transfer fees. Now it is not a problem becuase if I need a part(any part), I can have it in a few days and the prices for stock parts are cheap. Good Luck.

Oldjoes
  12. mxking171

mxking171 Member

hey alisar sorry man but i am really sorry to see someone like a new guy to the hobby go so quick sorry man but i guess you do what u want right? how much do u want for that car and what is it?
  13. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah im selling it on ebay so just look for it ask monsterchild or whatever his name was for more info
  14. monsterrcbuilder04

lol ya if he isnt here ill try to answer your questions
  15. monsterrcbuilder04

i wouldnt really feel right to just take your car but thats cool.
  16. alisar70

alisar70 Member

[:I][:p][}:)];)[:eek:)][8)]hahaha im gonna stay
    and never leave this board

so im not leaving no more
    sorry
    lol
    :):D[8D]
  17. Are you leaving the hobby?
  18. monsterrcbuilder04

good man. some people might be real ass-holes and get annoyed by lots of questions but if they could remember when they started out they would remember lots of questions. the key word being "if".
  19. alisar70

alisar70 Member

well i dont know if im leaving the hobby cause i aint got any money to buy new parts
    so i will stay on the board but i wont realy be seen as much
  20. oldjoes

oldjoes New Member

If you are not selling the smartech, you can buy stock parts for it cheap at the site I mentioned before, Excelhobby.com
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.