BYE BYE Friends

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by atamjeet, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gnAsher

gnAsher Member

I agree with the others, just because you are working doesn't mean you have stop modelling. In fact, I normally get 45 mins to an hours modelling in at lunchtimes. I just bring a quick packed lunch, then clear the decks for modelling. My equipment packs into a small bag, I have a mini sized cutting board and a small A4 box for card stock. And it's very theraputic too!
  2. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

thanks a lot andreas... ur idea is superb, by this i will be able to cope up with the pressure in the industry and side by side i will be able to satisfy myself thro' paper modeling.... thanks for this suggestion.... i will try my level best to be inviolved with modeling...
  3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Just because you start a new job doesn't mean you leave modeling behind, my friend!
    I am sure that no matter what is going on in your life you can spare a few minutes before you go to sleep each night... right?
    I am sure you could spare 20 but I am using a minimum to get you going.
    Even if you only spare enough time to cut out one piece each night, you are making progress toward completion.

Look at Josve's build threads. He is an Engineer with a family and job and still, look at his amazing creations!

Modeling is now in your blood, how can you stop?

I know you can't, cause neither can I.

I am looking forward to your new creations, no matter what!:-D

4. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

thanks alot russel... ya u are right.. modeling is in my blood, how can i stop it? i will carry on.. i will start another model soon, few weeks ago i started making DB-3T, but i left it uncompleted cuz i found it very boring and not very impressing and presentable. espeially the cockpit portion was so boring... i will start something more exciting now...
    thanks for ur support , u have always been incouraging me.. and others as well....
    as i always say, appreciations lead to innovations, i will keep goin cuz my friends, u people are with me...
  5. Gearz

Gearz Member

hey good luck with your new job atamjeet!
  6. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

lol ... why do I envision a multimillion dollar software project all hush hush for a few years and on presentation the 'Go' button is pressed and somewhere in the office a printer prints out a 1:25 scale model ... heads turn to Atam to see :grin:

7. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Atamjeet, the very best of luck with the new job! Lets hope you find time to keep your hands active with a bit of modelling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.