BYE BYE Friends

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by atamjeet, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

:( At last, i got my joining call letter , so i have to leave my home town(amritsar) and will have to live in Bangalore (silicon valley of India) , and the thing which i will miss the most is you guys and paper modeling.
    i am not sure whether i will ever get time again to make more models and to have those moments of excitement and joy again... but later in my life, if i get chance, i will start making these things again. has given me a very good platform, i found masters of modeling, master tips and master help... i will never forget what i have got from you guys...
    i hope life gives me enough time to be involved with models...
    i need your wishes cuz i am goin to start a new life, the life which is my parent's dream....
    my email id is
    web page

thank you all for the anytime support and help....
    bye bye :wink:

and best of luck to you all, keep innovating,..
    P.S. i came here just to have a few words with Mr. deWayne barnett, but unfortunately he is not well, i hope he get well soon , my best wishes are always with him... thanks :)
  2. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Best of luck to you, too. Sorry to see you go. What will you be doing?
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

You take care bud - you know where to find us!
    p.s. sent you an email too....
  4. Kaz

Kaz Member

Good luck, I bet you find time to do some modelling!
    Take care.
  5. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

It's been good having you around and you made great models. What ever you do, always put some time aside to enjoy yourself.
  6. kronos

kronos Member

7. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

thanks a lot all of you guys... i am joining an US IT company on 4th june
    again i wd say
    appreciations lead to innovations
  8. cjd

cjd Member

Good trails, good luck, and dont let the b@$*^%!s get you down (of course, if there are no b@$*^%!s, so much the better)

9. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

HEY...Micromodels coined the phrase " workshop in a cigar box!", there's no reason you cannot take some tinies with you and continue cardmodeling, just find some children to give your builds to!:grin::)

Best of luck!!!:roll:
  10. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Good luck, friend!! Check in when you get the chance!!!
  11. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I just looked up accenture - thats an outsourcing job - Let us know what company you are outsourcing for and I can ask for you next time I call :) unless Google led me astray ;)
  12. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Best of luck to you !!! :)
  13. angevine

angevine Member

Good luck in all you do.

I wish you success, good fortune and happyness...

And of course all the time in the world to do Card Modelling.

Stay safe and best wishes,
  14. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Good luck to you friend. I'm glad to see you have at least shared your pics with us.

Don't forget your login and password because it's the only thing you need to keep in touch.

15. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

Keep In Touch!

You're a very talented, creative person and it would be a shame if you stopped your artistic endeavors - keep at it!8)

What a lucky break getting that job - best of luck to you!:grin:

16. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I do want to tell this story.....
    I originally worked at our helpdesk here (for 10 years) I got into card modeling because I was bored as hell with my job. I started by making super simple models at my desk and stapling them together. Then I got a gluestick. Then I brought in a cutting mat, xacto and my own printouts. I made them for my boss, people that sat around me etc etc etc. I took the calls I needed too and everyone around me got stuff. Worked out great! I got promoted now I cant do it here anymore but it was great while it lasted. If you are working in a call center, maybe it will be an option.
  17. Clashster

Clashster Member

Good luck with your new job! and check in with us from time to time. Enjoyed photos of your builds, looking forward to the time when we will see more!

18. Darwin

Darwin Member

Just because you joined the workforce doesn't mean you have to give up childlike(?) things. There is no joy in living only for work...keep sane by never completely growing old.
  19. paul a

paul a Member

hate to see you go.your models are really good.wish you the best in everthing you do. paul
  20. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

thanks alot buddies... well its not an outsourcing job, i will be a software engg. and i wont be in a call center.... and i will be involved in project works, and dats y said i will not get time ... but i know i will try my level best to get some time, paper modeling gives me mental satisfaction, and relief from any sort of tensions....
    ya i remember my ID and password, will do keep in touch with all of you guys... its a family and i am now a part of it, i cant remain happy without you guys.... thanks for everything..... :)
    keep innovating and keep helping young modelers, my best wishes are with all of u guys...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.