Bwa-hahaha - it's me again

doctorwayne

Actually, I'm just a glutton for punishment: everytime I exhort the members to vote, a few actually do, and I fall further back in the standings.:rolleyes: :D :D
For those of you who have not yet voted, please check it out. You can vote for as many entries as you like, and if my constant nagging about getting you to cast your vote is really that annoying, make sure that my entry isn't one of your choices.;) There are lots of other pictures worthy of your consideration.

Wayne

ezdays

Out AZ way
Just to add to this, there are right now 86 votes, more that any other contest since I've been putting them on. We've got a record here, but we need only 14 more people to vote and create a milestone of 100 voters, so how about it?????

The poll automatically closes in a few hours, and unlike Wayne, it doesn't matter if you vote for me or not, I'm not even close to being in the running.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:................

doctorwayne

Actually, if enough of our Members come out of the woodwork, everybody is still in the running. If that occurred, I'd be pleased to finish last, knowing that so many people participated.

Wayne

Go Big1

Looks like MadCow1 won a tight race, edging out the good Doctor by a mere 2 votes. However I must say that everyone that viewed that thread was a winner, as there was some truly great pictures in there. Congrats to all the members that submitted photos to vote on, they all were great! :thumb: