Buzz Aldrin Figures for Scale Models

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by londonbluemisty, May 4, 2009.

1. londonbluemisty

londonbluemisty Wayne P

Astronaut Figure for Scale Models

Hi All:mrgreen:

SAustin16(Steve) had mentioned in my Saturn SA6 thread about adding a scale figure to my display to show the scale of my rockets.

I had designed a 1/96 scale Astronaut,but I thought I would take it further and add our most popular scales.:twisted:
    So if anyone would like to add a scale Astronaut to add a bit of perspective to your rocket collection then here you go:mrgreen:
    located in download section

Attached Files:

2. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

My Hero...Thanks so much for that, I really appreciate it as I wanted to have a decent comparison for my Sat V & LUT

Well done

John John
  3. SAustin16

SAustin16 Member

Making that multi-scale is REALLY cool.

4. Robot Exodus

Robot Exodus Member

That's cool! We could start seeing these in space exploration paper model collections now. This makes me want to finish my Apollo 1/48 LEM I haven't touched for months. :(

It's awesome you chose Buzz Aldrin (he's born in New Jersey, where I'm from. :p).
  5. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Edward 'Buzz' Aldrin Multi-scale Figure

Wonderful, Wayne,

The multi-scale figure is a much appreciated addition.

If I print the sheet on A3 size paper, I would probably get a 1:32 (or 1:33) scale figure out of the 1:48 figure. That would be perfect for my larger models, like the 1:32 U-Don LM I am currently building.

However, if I print one for my ongoing 1:32 scale Atlantis space shuttle, I could make the space suit orange in color (for the flight suits) - it would be fine with white for the EVA suits, though.

Bengt in Stockholm :thumb:
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Cool as heck! Might want to upload those into the downloads area :)
  7. londonbluemisty

londonbluemisty Wayne P

Thanks Chris,:thumb:
    I have taken your advice and uploaded these into the downloads area:mrgreen:

8. OhioMike

OhioMike Member

Dont tell Buzz...he charges for everything. Even autographs!