Button Works

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
As usual, Jim, A fantastic piece of work!
I love all those little touches you add...the weathered signs, the clutter, & the open doors, & windows, with that hint that there's a lot going on on the inside too!
You're a true master of your art!

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
My wife drools over swayback roofs, and I love various roof outlines. That model looks like a busy place, but that's a helluva way to get to the top floor!! :eek: :) :D :D :confused:
Should there not be a heap of prostrate plastic fellahs at the bottom of the ladder??
It never ocurred to me that buttons are made somewhere, they are the sort of think we take for granted, good thinking there Jim.
A fine addition to any layout!

Errol

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Looks great Jim! I really like the sag in the roof - a very nice touch of realism there, and the weathering is excellent. The way you have your photo set up with the type makes it look like an ad for one of those expensive craftmen's kits. Great work!

cheers
:D Val

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
THANKS

Thanks all very much for the kind comments, just a little info, the button on the building I scratch built also as I could not find where the wife keeps them, I kinda thought the button might be were the start of the smiley faces came from (duh) most of the signs on my buildings are done on the computer and are put on just before the final weathering, I usually weather EVERY THING with the India Ink method with a little chalk if the desired effect is not achieved. Thanks again soooo much and I still have quite a few more to show, just finishing up one now, but that will be later as I did not sleep last night and I am nodding off nnnnnnnoooowwwwwwwwww. :rolleyes: ;) :p