Buses & More Buses

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by Kashiwazaki, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Kashiwazaki

Kashiwazaki KASHIWAZAKI SENA FAN!!

This is a selection of buses I have stored. Eventually, they are copyrighted, so please use them without violating their copyrights, since some of them are made with cooperation with a friend of mine.

Eventually, if you want a bus in special, feel free to get in contact with me to request it!sign1 Then, I'll add to my to-do list.

2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Active Member

You have some great buses there! I was considering something similar with taxis cause there are so many interesting liveries - alas my design skills are not very good ;)

If I could make a suggestion and make pdf copies. .jpg has so many issues associated with it. better yet vectorize the models for infinite upscaling :)
  3. Kashiwazaki

Kashiwazaki KASHIWAZAKI SENA FAN!!

Well, I am asking around CPTDB.ca (Canadian Public Transit Discussion Board) if someone would like to teach me on how to vectorize them, but 'till now, nothing happened.

I like drawing them with Windows Paint, anyway. I find it easier and gives the possibility of customize determined details.
    Here's an example of profiles drawn in Windows Paint:
    Logo was picked up from Buchard's website. Logo of the "sun" was done from scratch.