Buried room

Discussion in 'Gaming & Toys' started by allhallowseve, Jan 29, 2007.

1. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

i not sure if anyone download this .. the buried room file ( 4 ) is driveing me crazy trying to get the code to open the file.. i done everything ... try every .. type everything useing the 4 runes if any one know some thing i missed let me know after 3 days i'am loseing my mind ... :(
  2. Toddlea

Toddlea Member

Password: D__K

(middle two letters edited out by moderator).
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Keep in mind, one of the challenges of paper modeling is the thrill of the hunt for the paper model, and any password that goes with it.

I am all for helping others, but like some of the other lists i prefer passwords to be hinted at like ojimak's and trotskiy's planes, or Jan Rukr's Alien models.

I also like George Carlin's saying, "If the cop didn't see it, I didn't do it",
    So what I mean there, drop a PM or an email to the person asking for help.
    That way you won't get in trouble.

4. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Sorry Rick :(

My bad i made have word the post badly i was looking for a hint not the password !! but now i realy want to know how he got that ???? for the last 3 day i drove my self nuts writeing letter after letter ...

Please do remove the password post so not to ruin it for other

but pm how you got that answer i want to know !!!

5. Claudio

Claudio Member

Indeed it's not a fairplay to reveal a password. Even if this is only a game and moreover free.

Anyway, consider this:

1) the password is case sensitive
    2) the Codex will return you the password "through" the Runes
    3) the file could be corrupted

The Researcher
  6. nebeltex

nebeltex Member

i can see where making a "game" out of obtaining a gaming accessory would be good marketing. a way to encourage a feel of "involvement" or participation. it also helps to discourage too many casual down-loads of the files.
  7. Claudio

Claudio Member

You are right, nebeltex, in some way the End of the Story is reserved only to those who deserve it.

By the way, I call for a duty: The Buried Room lacks of Medium and Advanced Rules: only Easy Rules are included. Who wants to write them down? The Author will be mentioned into the files.