BumbleBee. Well, you can't have one without the other!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, Apr 30, 2008.

1. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Looks good. Did you use the tabs on the file or did you cut them off and make your own.
  2. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i used the tabs on file. if i were just building this for myself i would have cut off the tabs and made my own.scince skip was looking for instructions i am building mostly as is. im trying to figure out the interior atachment now.
  3. it never ceases to amaze me the quality of these models how they can give such a close look to the real thing truly amazing work nothing, paul and of course skip
  4. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

5. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Looks really sweet nothing! Great shot and clean build! You're photo account of the build is perfect for the instructions I'm doing. ;)

Thank you Starship for the kind comment. I always appreciate posts like that. :D

I'm looking forward to seeing more!
  6. Master-Bruce

Hey guys,

I just wanted to post quickly to say I know I've not posted upsates on the Beater Bee for a day or too. I've not made any new progress but I'm not stopping work on it.

Things have been a bit busy lately as we've been getting ready to move house next month. Plus I've been grabbing some family time! I'll be back and making progress tomorrow. ;)

Fortunately, paul and nothing have been making progress on their builds so there have been updates on the 2009 B'Bee. Nothing reports that there are only four wheels left for him to build!!!! I already know they are fine as Paul has built one(they're all identical). There is one minor fix to do to the wheel wells but that's it. ;) So now I'm just waiting on the last batch of photos to finish off the instructions and I'll try and upload it.

My broadband has also been down for the last 2 days so I'll be uploading via dial-up so bare with me. :D

Thanks for watching my friends!!!
  7. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Thanks for the updates Skip, sorry to hear of your internet issues, but I know what you're going through. Congratulations on the new house. Take care, have fun with the Family and Keep on Trekkin!:thumb:
  8. Master-Bruce

LOL! Well we need the room. We found out we're expecting our 4th baby!!

I'm working on the 2009 this morning. I have some changes to make and additional parts seeing as the tint on the windows may give some a spot of trouble. Also, finishing the instructions now. Nothing sent me pics of the wheel build-up and that was pretty much the last thing to do.

So all good news I think.

Just hope I can upload it without my connection cutting out!
  9. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Ha ha ha, welcome to my world (or is it hell????). I'm still a Dial-Up-Dino :p

10. Master-Bruce

LOL! It's a nightmare! I use my mobile(cell) phone as my broadband modem. But the trouble is sometimes my 3G signal cuts out and I'm back in the dark ages again!

Still it shouldn't be for much longer. I hope! :D

Although not being able to look around the web means less distractions later so I can hopefully finish the model instructions and get back on with the Beater Bee.
  11. Master-Bruce

FINALLY! An update! :D

Got som time on this this morning guys. I now have the body all textured and I'm just doing the rear fender. After that comes interior!!! ;)

You know, it's surprising how many differences there are on the different movie cars that played BumbleBee. There's damage and weathering on some cars that's just nowhere to be seen on others. I only noticed because I was getting reference, not beause I'm a sad rivet counter geek! LOL!

I'll have more progress as the day goes on.
  12. shiftdel

shiftdel Member

Congrats, Skip, your weathering is just perfect, very realistic.
  13. Master-Bruce

:D :D Thanks very much! I'm happy with it so far. It's good to be able to work on it again.
  14. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Your work looks great. Can't wait to see this done, this is going to be a fun build.:thumb:
  15. Master-Bruce

Thanks Joe! I'm doing the seats right now. That's fun! :D Ok, not fun but satisfying. ;)
  16. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I'm looking forward to both Camaros and the Big BB, this will make for one heck of a display. This is something I'm going to have to set aside until fall, to do it right, but I'm still looking forward to them all.:thumb:
  17. Master-Bruce

More updates as promised.

Been working on the interior now, just laying basic textures for the front seats and the door panels. Lookin' pretty good so far, though I still need to go back and dirty it up a bit in there.

More tomorrow now. ;)

18. Master-Bruce

Just for those wondering what it should look like. ;)

19. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Wow ... thats quite the picture. Is this the same interior as the movie B-Bee?

Are you going to have a scaled version of the air freshener beyotch? :)
  20. Master-Bruce

Yeah, that's it. I have three pics of the interior that aren't screen captured. Then about a dozen or so close up's of gauges and stuff.

The three from the net are my main source of reference though.

Yeah I mentioned a while back that I'll be doing the Bee-Otch air freshener but that I wouldn't be doing the toy lion or the disco ball. LOL!

I'm looking forward to getting more done tomorrow. It's shaping up well now I think.