BumbleBee. Well, you can't have one without the other!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Coming around to do the front now. Then I'll go back and get the rear done. I've not touched the interior yet. I'm saving that part. :D

I'm quite enjoying these car designs at the moment. So much so that I'll be starting a new thread in a bit to discuss other movie/TV cars. Just to discuss peoples favourites really and to maybe give me ideas on future car models.

As well as Transformer, I've been watching the Fast and Furious movies and it got me thinking. LOL Anyway I'll post a link here when I've started it.
  2. Master-Bruce

Morning Guys. :D

I didn't start that thread until this morning, sorry about that. Anyway. here's the link: http://forum.zealot.com/t159159/

It's in the commercial and racing section. Please share your thoughts there, I think it could be a good talking point and maybe pave the way for new models!

I'kll be back at the Beater Bee today so I'll have more updates later. ;)
  3. Master-Bruce

I forgot to mention earlier, I've had some updated build pics from nothing this morning!! :D It's looking really good I think, though he says there is some clean up to do on it when it's all dry. Even still, I think he's doing a fantastic job on it.

I hope he doesn't mind, but I'm posting a pic of the rear end he's just finishing. It came across to paper much better than I hoped from what I see, I'm really pleased with the model so far. Thanks Nothing!!!! ;)

bbcarcbvk 018a.jpg
  4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Super cool Skip and Nothing!!! This is as good as Claudio's human version!
  5. Master-Bruce

Thanks very much Lex!!! Nothing and Paul are both doing great build ups of it.

I'm so pleased you compare it to Claudio 'bot verion. Since that was what I was aiming for. I wanted them to look as if both models belonged together you know? That's why mine is in scale with Claudios to make a nice diorama display.

Plus I was trying to get the same sort of standard of a "Claudio" model. Thanks for that comment buddy. :D
  6. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Your model looks great!

Some time ago, I started a poll at paperinside about people cars interest. I've designed The Tumbler and Mad Max Interceptor, based on poll results. The third one would be the Ford Mercury from Stallone Cobra. What do you think of it?

You'll make lots of people happy!
  7. Master-Bruce

Hey Claudio, thanks alot! :D

Is that the 1950 Mercury Monterey?
  8. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Yes it is! I've posted some pics at proper thread
  9. Master-Bruce

I'm with ya now. ;) I'm replying there too.
  10. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Wait till everyone sees the wheels/tyres on the new bumblebee, amazing. I'got one nearly assembled, hopefully a pic later tonight, in the build thread.
  11. Master-Bruce

Great!! I was really looking forward to how they turned out. Thanks Paul! ;)
  12. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Sorry, wheel pic tomorrow. Looks good though. I had to trim the 5 spokes to fit in the rim. Might be me that has fit it wrong.
  13. Master-Bruce

No, that sounds about right Paul. I oversized the spokes a tad to ensure they weren't too small to fit. As a result, some trimming is probably necessary there. Not your fault buddy. ;)

You man we have to wait 'til tomorrow?! :( Kiddin'! I'll look forward to it. :D
  14. Master-Bruce

Looks like Nothing is also making some great progress on the testbuild! :D I got another update from him this morning. I wanted to post some pics(not trying to distract you from the fact I made no progress yesterday! :D), of the undercarriage and the drivers side exterior.

undercairage 004.jpg

left side rear 007.jpg

Lookin' great to me, I couldn't of hoped for this to go together better than it is. So far no major problems except for a very tricky fitting of the interior to the exterior. We've yet to see how that goes.

Got some things on my plate today like viewing a new house and stuff so may get no time for the Beater Bee. I'll be on it tonight or tomorrow though. ;)
  15. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Life happens. Good luck with your house hunting Skip. that model(s) are looking great.:thumb:
  16. voltron5

voltron5 Member

Hey Skip, Again this thing is lookin superb, I get butterflys in my stomach when I look at this model cause I love camaros so much and it's just that awesome. You mentioned in the voltron thread you would be looking for beta builders for the 70's camaro, here is my e-mail address if you would be willing to accept me as a beta builder. Not trying to rush ya just very excited about the both of these models:thumb:

17. Master-Bruce

Thanks guys, :D

Yeah, I will be lookin' for builders when it's ready. Only three though, I'm not sure if Nothing and Paul will want to build the Beater Bee as well as the 2009?

I'll wait and see closer to the time. I'm glad you like 'em though.
  18. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

you can count me in skip unless you need the beater before i get done with the other. i dont know how close you are on that.[​IMG]
  19. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Same here, but got to get the new version done first. Need about 50 hours a day, for everything at the moment.

Might be fair to let some else have a go though.
  20. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member